Does Anyone Have Pics From These Shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blue room is there any way that you can do that , that was my first u2 concert and i havent seen any from the columbus popmart on the net? if not could i possibly buy some from you?
thanx

sweeet, in chicago 5-12 i was in the 2nd row , center behind the stage.
if anyone can help me out with popmart columbus that would be great. blue room if you have some maybe you can help me out.
thanx

RickFly, I will post them eventually. I'am in the process of moving though and I think I packed all my pic's already. I will see if I can get them scanned in a couple of weeks.

I was 10th row center at the Columbus 97 show so I have some decent pics.

rick -- let me know. i was at that columbus show as well. still haven't found a boot for that either. stupid dial up connection!

Sharky, I can get you a copy of the Columbus 97 show. Like I said previously though I'am moving. So if you still need it in a couple of weeks send me an email mjblue@tm.net
and I will see what I can do. I also have the soundcheck of that show.

I finally made it :wave:

LEXINGTON ELEVATION :heart:

May 4, 2001 :yes:

lexu2.jpg

Sorry it's so huge but you can really see the detail! It was too big to email and kind of too big to post. Hope you like it.

be back with a few more...

Last edited:
More from Lexington

bonolexsing.jpg

bonolexmouth.jpg

bonolexamy.jpg

lexflag.jpg

lexheart.jpg

lexone.jpg

lexington_edge.jpg

I have a few more but they're grainy and blurry. I have lots of pics called Chicago but I don't know the exact date, I'll see if any of them are marked. I have a few Notre Dame but they are from Reuters and the webcast so you probably have them.

Last edited:
These are dated 5/12/01 and have the name "David Connell" on the file. If he's here, and you don't want us posting these please say so now. I left the name on all this time for credit. They're great pics!

Chicago12-05-01_DavidConnell-18.jpg

Chicago12-05-01_DavidConnell-25.jpg

Chicago12-05-01_DavidConnell-35.jpg

Chicago12-05-01_DavidConnell-36.jpg

One I found from Notre Dame

bononotredame.jpg

nice pics!! i am trying to find 5-12 chicago i was right behind the band so i hope that there are some of me. i have some from the chicago show also but i have just moved and they are still in storage.

PLEBA girl Bonavoix was at one of the first leg Chicago shows and she once posted a pic of herself behind the stage. I don't know if it's the same night, but if it is, the view of the people behind the stage is very good, she circled herself. Might try asking her on PLEBA, she always frequents the Larry threads;)

Have you looked up everything on http://www.elevation-tour.com? They have so many pics sent in by fans, you might just find what you're looking for. Also try u2tours.com, they have fan reviews and pics for every show.

Back
Top Bottom