Does anyone else get goosebumps to live versions of STREETS ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Tempe 1987 is one of them...

Listen to the audio of either Dublin 93 or Sydney 93, and just the chimming beginning is enough to give you goosebumps...

no...

nothing gives me chills

I give chills to things

grand-master-chuck-norris-bn.jpg

It never fails to give me the chills when I hear it live! It was especially spectacular hearing it come out of Bono's mouth 2 feet in front of me this past October in DC! I almost fainted as he wailed the last note of the song! :drool:

Thank God fellow U2 fans were there to hold me up! :wink:

Not everytime, but if I'm at a concert, definitely.

:reject: I still get goosebumps on the studio versions of "New Year's Day" if it comes on the radio.

Live versions...:drool:, when I hear that opening bass riff, :hyper:

ALWAYS!!! I've never been so captivated by a song that I get full of joy! ...I sound ridiculous..ok to answer the question , YES i do get goosebumps to the live and album Streets! :)

I get chills down my spine whenever I hear Running To Stand Still go into Where The Streets Have No Name on Zoo-TV...

Does that count?

Streets and Bad are almost unreal to me.... Both are so emotional to me.

^ for me it's my favourite version, but because I think that techno-dance-like version was great in a concert like that. It would've worked if the original version was made like that... on another era, naturally

i would defiantley say goosebumps during streets. Bad does it everytime too. Same with Sometimes...., and usually One. the ending with Walk On did it too.

Most definitely. First time was being in the movie theatre and seeing the R&H trailer for the first time, you know how it opens with the Tempe Streets and the red light coming up etc...wow.

Back
Top Bottom