Does anybody miss this guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
surley to god no bono talking about govement in the 90's :shocked:

1160615754633.jpg

:down:

This is really freaky, but i was recalling the "free yer mind and yer ass will follow" bit yesterday. I had seen it wen it was originally aired. WEIRD!!

this is a spin-off thread. i posted this in another thread a little while ago. :tsk:

U2Man said:
this is a spin-off thread. i posted this in another thread a little while ago. :tsk:

:down: I didn't see your post... IF you're telling the truth which I highly doubt.

Awesome. My litmus test of whether I like a celebrity or not is usually, "Would I enjoy sitting back and having a few beers with this person?" When it comes to Bono, the answer is an unqualified yes.

Ah the good old days...

Does anyone remember when they accepted the award for tour of the year from the Billboard Music awards for Zoo TV?

Phil Collins presented it to them over a satellite feed to a pub where they were plastered, priceless...

Drunk Edge: "All our parents love your music Phil! Even Paddy here (points to bartender) loves your music..."

Paddy the bartender: "I'm not that old"

LOL!

elevated_u2_fan said:
Ah the good old days...

Does anyone remember when they accepted the award for tour of the year from the Billboard Music awards for Zoo TV?

Phil Collins presented it to them over a satellite feed to a pub where they were plastered, priceless...

Drunk Edge: "All our parents love your music Phil! Even Paddy here (points to bartender) loves your music..."

Paddy the bartender: "I'm not that old"

LOL!

Pause of three seconds to allow the words to get through the alcohol....

Adam: HAHAHAHAHAH!

Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom