Does Adam sing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trinity3000

Acrobat
I just finished re-reading U2 at the End of the World, and right at the end the newly recovering Adam was talking to Bill about his bass lessons in New York. ANd then he says, "I've even started singing lessons, quite enjoying..."

So has he ever sung, back up or anything?

The Jazzman has been known to erm.....sing backing vocals. On JT tour he did the SKY bit on Bullet. I think there are others, but they escape me for now. Dont think u can class his bit in Your Blue Room as singing tho.

he provides vocals for Endless Deep, a B-Side from the Two Hearts Beat As One Single, and Your Blue Room, from the Passengers Soundtrack and a B-Side to the Staring At The Sun Single. ;)

cant be bothered to find the link but search for out of control from redrocks on you tube n watch the bit after the lil solo guitar part.
boomerang ii, tomorrow ('96 common grounds version) and endless deep feature his voice too

i read that he sang in africa when they visited a village lol but that was just for fun and of course the classic your blue room

I think I read somewhere that they never used to plug his mike in? I cant remember where I saw that, though.

He also does a speaking bit on the Common Ground album, where he and Bono do "Tomorrow"

He has a very melodic speaking voice, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to sing! Maybe he's just modest.

Teddy

Maybe he tries to, but Bono just laughs at him :shrug: and continues to sing "And I still don't know how much of a knob I am..."

...ah the Chaser boys.

he sang on I still haven't found JT tour aswell, I saw him singing in the Nightline segment on Bono that aired this week!

Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a Fab Four and had all four of them singing on a song?

Imagine Larry on Mercy. :larry: "I was drinking some wine... and it turned to blood...(these new lyrics are horrible!)"

Back
Top Bottom