Does Adam get weirdest fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
"Bass players get the weirdest fans, I tend to get the bespeckled MIT students, Bono gets the poets, and Larry, unfortunately, gets the girls." -Edge

So really U2 cover a diverse group of people to be fans of them.

--weird female poet. I'm a fan of Edge, but not MIT material. ;)

Thought this was pretty cool of Adam, definitely not a weak link in U2.

http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=3379

I think since Adam is SO inconspicous, it takes a special kind of fan to be drawn to him. But I wouldn't say they are weird. No more so then the rest of us.

Who you callin' weird..lol.I think it's the cool,jazzy type of people who tend to get the bass players.I'm cool in a way,but not weird.

I think we are all in the same U2 boat sailing threw their every move. LoL.
I do like Adam i think he is funny.
The Edge is the chilled out one.
Larry is cute playing on the drums, which he does best.
As for Bono words can't discribe :drool: :drool:

But think about this, Adam is the only unattached member. Bono has had Ali since school, and Larry has also had Ann since they were teenagers. Edge had Aislinn for a long time and then they broke up but he found Morleigh. So Adam was the only u2 member left for pesky models to try to leech onto.

BluberryPoptart said:
But think about this, Adam is the only unattached member. Bono has had Ali since school, and Larry has also had Ann since they were teenagers. Edge had Aislinn for a long time and then they broke up but he found Morleigh. So Adam was the only u2 member left for pesky models to try to leech onto.

POOR ADAM! :wink:
At least he is free and thats great for people who fancy him! :wink:

Adam fans are not necessarily weird. I think he's the one with the least well defined characature, at least in what is portrayed publically, so you can't really put Adam fans into one group because it's hard to say what an Adam fan might be like.

:adam: :)

Re: Re: Does Adam get weirdest fans?

discothequeLP said:

Heck yeah, *re: "weird, female, poet"* I admitted it. But look at it this way, this is probably one of the longer threads having to do with Adam. *It worked! *:applaud:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom