Do Your Pets Like U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
My cat Jarvis loves "With Or Without You" - he writhes around on the floor throughout the entire song. He also loves The Killers and The Strokes. :heart:

HelloAngel said:
My cat Jarvis loves "With Or Without You" - he writhes around on the floor throughout the entire song.

Hmmm...now where have I seen THAT image?

*eg*

PopDaisy
(Who has just decided she needs to watch the Boston DVD again tonight)

:wink: :bono: :heart: :laugh:

My dog always gos to anohter room when I play them... I just now realized it... so I guess he doesn't :(
But my hamster Edge on the other hand, always seems to be a lot more calm with U2... well any music for that matter, as long as it's music, not rap, not punk rock, just MUSIC... like maybe classic rock :D. But it might be that way with him cause, well, that's all he's ever heard.

My cats hate U2 . They leave whenever I have something on. Maybe they are just sick if hearing it, because they didn't always do it. :shrug: Pokey (the cat in my sig) really seems to dislike "With Or Without You".

My cat, Clayton, never changes his expression weather i'm listening to U2, Metallica, Enya, or Jay Z......

hmmm, my one dog has a selectio nof songs she "sings" to. her favourite is Roxanne by the Police. Its insaen to witness, she keeps a sort of timing and tune too! she also reacts to a few Coldplay songs as well as the news and eastenders and corontaion street them tunes. i think its got something to do with teh high sounds - maybe i should try her on some zooropa with a bit of Bono falsetto going on?!

Herco said:
wow cool, if you got a singing dog, you can earn money with is!!!
With a dancing dog you can't :(

yeah thats what i thought! sadly my parents disagree (i suppose its really their dogs cause when i moved out the dogs stayed with them) but then agaain my dogs are too adorable and lovable to exploit.
although i do show her off to all my friends... its insane, all i have to do is hum "roxanne" to her down the phone and she goes beserk!!

must teach her to appreciate U2!!!

Worf guarding the stack of U2 bootlegs:

33%3B94%3C2323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B377ot1lsi

My bird (Green-cheek Conure) is really sensitive to loud volumes so I guess (she?) doesn't like music at all...
My Lizards BTW really likes me playing U2 on my guitar ....
They're the only audience I got actually :wink:

My newest cat likes to come and listen whenever i'm playing guitar...I play mostly U2 songs, so i guess that means like he likes them! I think his favorite is "One".

One time when i walked into the room, he was intently watching something that happened to be on tv. I checked to see what it was....nope...it wasn't U2...it was South Park!:huh:

My snake is partial to u2, but he is more of an 80's u2 fan. The experimental years never sat well with him.

My canary Orion loves U2... he always sings really loudly when I put in the Slane Castle DVD, and I have to keep turning it up louder and louder to drown him out :laugh: for a little guy he sure packs a huge voice...kinda like Bono! :wink:

My kitty is old and her hearing isn't very good at all. :(

Which is probably a good thing at the moment, though, cuz she hasn't minded as I blare Vertigo over and over and over and...! :p

My cat and dog never seem to react to any kind of rock music and sometimes they actually leave the room, but they LOVE Andrea Bocelli's Romanza album. My cat used to curl up near the stereo and purr when I played that one. She also liked to jump up on the piano and push the keys when I played Clementi sonatinas, maybe because my fingers were moving really fast. They to be contented by harmonious, melodic music and they look up real quick whenever I hit a wrong note...

Back
Top Bottom