Do you want to read what I have to say about being pulled up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the tension keeps building

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I wish i could have been the magic number 40, but I've been asleep(it's 5am here)So what a nice thing to wake up to, this morning of all mornings. Thanks Arun, I'm so very very pleased for you. I haven't read your words yet, but the photos say a wonderful lot. A gift to you Arun, you deserved it
smile.gif

Can you say Milking it?
wink.gif
Just kidding bro, you're a lucky man. We promise we'll be nice although you may hear one or two outbursts of pure, unadulterated, jealous to the bone, green streak of envy being released.
smile.gif

I don't know what you are all getting so "whacked" out over this for. Yes...it's cool that he was in the spotlight w/ U2, but come on...is all of this really necessary??? I don't think there is a huge story to be told...seems pretty self explanatory if you ask me...

Come on man!! That was the highlight of the entire cocnert! hilarious! amazing! Tell us soon!!

NOOOO. I most emphatically DO NOT want to read about it!!!!

oops too late.

biggrin.gif

*Enjoys flaming Arun's threads*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by *Ally*:
Arun, you're a cutie!
wink.gif

NO!!! Dont tell him that! I did it once and i've lived to regret it!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom