do you think we will get an mp3 of "Hands That Built America " soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet353

War Child
do you think we will get an mp3 of "Hands That Built America " soon? I am dying to hear this song--I would think we might get an mp3 soon somewhere since the Best of set gets releasd in a month.

i did find the full version of the hands that built america!!

just get KaZa (if you dont already) and type in

the best off 1990-2000 and it will appear there

its about 4 megerbites in size, so you'd reckon it would be the full thing,

When is the Best Of released? It's early November, right? If that's the case, we should get an mp3 by say mid October. So another 2 weeks. Maybe 3.

I'm really excited to hear this song, as well. From what I've heard so far, I think it has an epic feel to it; it may be one of those songs that just explodes. I'm not sure if it will be better or worse than E-Storm, but I do think it will be very different.

bonosloveslave said:
The Japanese import is supposed to be available October 8th, so I would guess someone will get it online that day.

*fingers crossed*

:yes:

I don't have new media (I can never get it to work for me).....but I do have plans to put it on an a few ftps......
As long as the US postal service doesn't screw it up.....I just randomly get magazines and circulars from like months ago.

ultraviolet353 said:
keep us posted...oh, by the way, where can you get this Japanese Import? Is it a Cd Single or the full Best of?

I didn't order it, just cuz I can't read Japanese so I don't know what I'd be getting :) They both say extra tracks or bonus tracks. Here are a few links (CD NOW seems to have the best deal) :

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00006LIWY/002-3683781-9408816#product-details

https://cdnow.com/cgibin/mserver/SID=1216183189/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/itemid=1600198

Back
Top Bottom