do you think Hold me Thrill me Kiss me has a chance of being played live again ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope so, too. That's gotta be one of the absolute best U2 songs of the 90s and it's a real shame they don't play it more.

WinnieThePoo said:
aboy and lapoe is a rockier stuff ??!!!!!!!

Thats what U2 gave us for rockier stuff.

I think Hold Me has a real good shot at appearing some nights.

dirty day , Miami , new york , HMTMKMKM , I will follow
Bullet , last night on earth
this is " rockier stuff "

ABOy - is more like pop song with little jam in the end
LaPOE - huge nonoriginal mess with no idea about anything at all , poor lyrics

The only way is if U2 were to really start mixing up their setlists.
Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to happen.

i say they might play different songs this tour maybe even hmtmkmkm because apart from the addition of 5-6 new songs it'll be elevation tour all over again, at least ZooTV-Pop were totally different...so lets hope they do

As long as they play much better material such as BAD - which unfortunately they failed to play on the Pop tour - at least the show I saw. Oh ya, one more thing...does anyone know why it says "Babyface" under my posting?????

Last edited:
There's a lot of speculation that their playlists are going to vary radically from night to night because the concerts will supposedly be available on the iTunes store. That's good news for HMTMKMKM, because they'll almost certainly play it if they do a lot of rotation.

It's also good news for fans like me who plan to catch three or four shows. :)

HMTMKMKM was great live-- but I don't know how well it fits with their new stuff. I really doubt much of the stuff from the 90's is going to get much play this time out. The only song from that decade I think we can count on every night is "One".

This could fit the theme of All Because of You I guess

all because of the fans 'they r', and I guess they were held, thrilled, kissed and killed too many times :wink:

WinnieThePoo said:
aboy and lapoe is a rockier stuff ??!!!!!!!

:yes:

Harry Vest - I think Bad was played in South America first in Popmart, but it was played a lot on the last tour.

I'm not sure about HMTMKMKM live, but If they were to bring back the Fly like they did with the Elevation Tour, I'd be in heaven.:drool: :angel:

U2girl said:

Harry Vest - I think Bad was played in South America first in Popmart, but it was played a lot on the last tour.

Yep, Bad appeared on the fourth leg of Popmart. I think it also showed up at a couple of European shows.

I like Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me, and I would like to hear it live again, but I don't think it's among their best. If you listen to some of T-Rex's stuff, especially 20th Century Boy and Get it On, I think HMTMKMKM rips off (Ahem, sorry, pays tribute to) T-Rex. I don't think HMTMKMKM is that original.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom