Do You Remember...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
...how popular this forum used to be? I remember how threads used to be blown to the second page rather quickly. But, call it a testament to success, threads seem to be going in their right place nowadays. Funny, isn't it?

Melon

I remember around the time of ATYCLB release this forum was really crowded. Great memories...Btw, I miss some old folks...U2LA, Acthung Bebe, bonovista, whiteflag, Lovetown, Achtung Bubba...where they have been?

I don't know if it's a testament to success really. I mean, there were more threads then b/c U2 was in the news more. There were concerts, sightings, reviews, etc to talk about.

How many more "What do you think the new album will sound like"eads do we need?

ahhhhhhh yes
the good old days when i posted threads with titles like:

* crouching colin, hidden bono
* how to get noticed by u2
* something that big should never be put into your mouth
* 2000 post confession
* don't call me shirley
* i'm gonna punch a hole in the sky
* i'm not trying to start a war, but...
* do you sleep (naked)

and there were others....

and while i was busy telling the entire world that I am a dog who appears in the human form of :larry: from a planet ruled by bitches, some little troublemaker was equally busy composing a thread that was titled (maybe not the exact title) "sweet sexy old melon on dubya" in the wrong froum mind you to which we began to have a nice little flame war;)

Yes, those were the days:sexywink: :wink:

follower said:
I remember around the time of ATYCLB release this forum was really crowded. Great memories...Btw, I miss some old folks...U2LA, Acthung Bebe, bonovista, whiteflag, Lovetown, Achtung Bubba...where they have been?

Bubba and white flag frequently post on FYM
U2LA dropped a line a couple weeks back.
Bebe said hello over at LS recently.

I recall Lovetown leaving because she was fed up with something here...I think

Back
Top Bottom