Do You Own These U2 Albums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do You Own These?

• Boy

Votes: 148 91.9%
  • October

Votes: 147 91.3%
  • War

Votes: 152 94.4%
  • Under a Blood Red Sky

Votes: 138 85.7%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 154 95.7%
  • Wide Awake in America

Votes: 127 78.9%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 160 99.4%
  • Rattle & Hum

• Achtung Baby

Votes: 161 100.0%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 158 98.1%
  • Passengers: Original Soundtracks 1

Votes: 115 71.4%
  • Pop

• Best of 1980-1990 (Limited Edition)

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • Best of 1980-1990 (1-CD)

Votes: 33 20.5%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 160 99.4%
  • U2 7 (Target Promo CD)

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Best of 1990-2000 (Limited Edition w/ Bonus DVD)

Votes: 143 88.8%
  • Best of 1990-2000 (Limited Edition w/ B-Sides)

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • Best of 1990-2000 (1-CD)

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I only read the first page, so i hope this is relevant

I have all of them, some on vinyl and cassette tape and Cd except the Passengers album. I found it on sale one day, for $15. I put it and 2 other Cd's on lay-by, but didn't get to go and collect them. The one that got away. I had to let th eFaranelli soundtrack go too once for the sake of$12..oh the pain , the pain.
btw RIP Dr . Zachary Smith..you old trouble maker, you:wave:

I haven't bought any of the latest Best of 2000 ...YET.
I noticed on the same display stand, they had lots of the 80-90 limited editon Cd's. LOTS!! I didn't notice the price. I paid $40 here when it was first released.
I never took care of the poster, which is shame, one of you guys could of had it. It was nice to see all the covers together like that .

So patient fan here, not fanatic. I can't afford to be. ...but hot dang...what i do have...I LOVE:bow:

follower said:
Can I vote twice from Boy to Zooropa? I mean, I already had those ones in vinyl, only bought the CDs in 1997 along with POP. Too bad I had my Passengers stolen. I need to replace the CD-R I got with the real thing.

As for the Best Of 1990-2000 I marked the one I pre-ordered, limited with DVD bonus, brazilian edition. Can?t wait until I receive it on the next Nov 15.

:p

I have Boy - Rattle & Hum on vinyl and CD. I also have both American and British versions of Boy on vinyl and ATYCLB on vinyl. I bought a CD player when Actung Baby came out.

I don't have Passengers and I only have the Limited Edition Best Of's (1980-1990, 1990-2000 with DVD).

FallingStar said:
I own all except the limited edition of the first best of :)mad: :sad: don't know where to get that damn CD from) and the one CD edition of the second best of.

Falling Star, you can order the "old" limited Best Of on amazon.de.

LOOK HERE

anna

I have:
Boy (twice, I guess I'm as freak as Khanada ;) )
October
War
UABRS
Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Passengers
Pop
The Best of 1980-1990 Limited Edition
All That You Can't leave Behind
The Best Of 1990-2000 Limited Edition with DVD
U27

I also have Million Dollar Hotel, and Captive, I don't know if they should be in the list, but surely if you have them show you are maybe more freak, or lucky ;)

I think that Melon and Hasta La Vista Baby, could make this list, ( I have them also :) )

Did I mention I had to buy almost all twice? since my exwife keept all my U2 collection when we divorsed in 1995?

I guess I better not start to make a balance on how much I have spent on this 4 guys.

annalivia said:

Falling Star, you can order the "old" limited Best Of on amazon.de.

LOOK HERE

anna
Thank you. :yes:

Though I consider 40fuckingeuro to be a bit too much for the CD and also 25 euro. :huh: I know I have to pay a good bunch of money on the thingy, but this is definitely too much. Under these circumstances I will wish it for Christmas...but thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom