Do you guys realize how insane it's going to get when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
we hear Miracle Drug, Love Peace Or Else, and All Because of You in their entirety????

3 other songs we KNOW are going to be good..

This place will freakin' EXPLODE when we have the CD!

Aaahhh I just heard Vertigo on the radio!! Exciting!!! :applaud: I don't know if I can take two more months of this.

I think the forum might implode when the new album comes out. :laugh:

but its so great to be here at a time like this...during the 80s i thought I was the only person on the planet that felt like this about u2...but now I know there's loads of crazy ppl right there too :D

I didn't feel this excited for Beautiful Day. Or even when the ATYCLB album came out. I was like OK nice. But this song and then the rest of the album we've already heard snippets from is going to be out of this world.

its going to be insane. I dont know if my excitement can get any higher, but it just might!

GIVE ME SOMETHING....I CAN FEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Just heard Vertigo for the first time - in any version. (I was keeping myself pure until the single was released. :angel: )
IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :bow: :dance:

I am quite certain at this very moment in time that I will blow a gasket on the morning of Nov 23rd, approximately .2498924 seconds after I hear the complete album. :combust: :faint:

The anticipation is too great...I don't know if I can handle this for much longer! ^^that's a lot of seconds to have to wait!

Back
Top Bottom