Different version of Until The End of The World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
Hey, isn't the version of Until The End of The World off the movie soundtrack different from the version that made it to Achtung Baby????

Yes...it sounds like an earlier demo-ish version, only not too unlike the Achtung Baby version. Want it?

It's almost the same as the album version. The beginning is different and everything's mixed at different levels (giving it a muddier sound).

they are some nice, suttle ghostly synth sounds in it too. I'd prefer this version to the album version if it weren't for the exclusion of the "La la la la da da da..."s at the end.

I haven't heard that version in years! I only heard it during the ending credits of the movie. I remember it was slightly different. I would love to hear it again if someone would be so kind.

Thanks
gillicja@uvsc.edu

lol I didnt think that it was that rare of a track that most people havent heard on a site like this.

It's really not any good and they sound very similar. The guitar is just much weaker.

What makes Until The End Of The World is the guitar. What this version does, very exquisitely I might add, is to lower the volume of it.

Don't like it.

To each his own. It's cool to have different versions like this so you can pick your favorite.

Back
Top Bottom