Did you do your (RED) thing today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Everything else is too expensive :(

:yes: same with Edun....more people could help out if it didn't cost half a paycheck to benefit charity..:huh:

if anyone's willing to part with a pair of bono shades for oh, say, $30..drop me a line. :wink:

Well, sometimes there's lots of Edun on sale for "normal" prices, but I'd probably have to go to Chicago to get it. Also, the stuff from RED and Edun just isn't practicaly when you live in whiteout blizzard conditions for 7 months. I went shopping today, because I need new sweaters and it's been snowing since last night, and all the nationwide big brands are still carrying flip-flops and baby tees :huh:

I don't mind the products that they do sell, because lots of people do buy them, but for me it's more practical to buy clothes I can wear to work and then use spending money to sponsor a child or send a cow to Uganda or whatever.

I'll probably get one of the Gap tees eventually, just for the sake of having it :D

waynetravis said:
DSCF0006.jpg

:up:

i switched out the pink arms to some old black ones. if you can't do that, just grow your hair out, but the pink arms are pretty :huh: for a guy.

love_u2_adam said:
well i fucked up on this thread.......i thought you just put random red things:slant:

any ways you saw my blinder:wave:

:lol: I saw your post and was like "oooo, that's such a cute tank t-----waaaaaait a minute..."

You can just tell people it's RED stuff. It's the thought that counts, right?

discothequeLP said:

:up:

i switched out the pink arms to some old black ones. if you can't do that, just grow your hair out, but the pink arms are pretty :huh: for a guy.

oh yeah, i'm still waiting to see some pics of your shades!!! :)

Everything else is too expensive :(

Gap is pretty expensive, too. I was going to order a hoodie sweater online, since I figured my Gap won't get any of the Red products for awhile, but it's $60 :huh: I'm going to get a t-shirt and a bracelet, which will still run me about $40.

I'm glad I'm getting that shirt and my Music Rising shirt just in time for winter :happy:

i have the Red Phone and i also have a t-shirt from GAP which was £14.50 i think and im gonna buy more soon cause i love it all! i'll really need to save up :rolleyes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'll be up for a free new phone right around the time that the (RED) Motorola Razr comes out next year... sooooo seeing as I probably woulda looked into the Razr anyways, if Verizon offers it, i'll probably get it.

According the motorola site the phone will be available in November (through the various wireless carriers) of this year. Right now you can buy the phone at the motostore as of today. But I think only in Chicago. You may be able to buy online via the motostore..

Question about the phone. I am in need of a new cell ASAP. The articles I have been reading recently have said that the new Red Razor will be sold to use with US Cellular. Has anyone heard if it will be used by other carriers anytime soon? Thanks!

I don't have a cell phone or a carrier :hmm: Do you think you can get it cheap when you sign up, like most other deals?

*knows NOTHING about cell phone service* :reject:

I don't have a cell phone or a carrier :hmm: Do you think you can get it cheap when you sign up, like most other deals?

*knows NOTHING about cell phone service* :reject:

from what I read if you are a new customer/new contract the price is 79.95. I got this from motorola website.. I believe there are few carriers who will have this: Cingular, Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile..

drdre12 said:
Question about the phone. I am in need of a new cell ASAP. The articles I have been reading recently have said that the new Red Razor will be sold to use with US Cellular. Has anyone heard if it will be used by other carriers anytime soon? Thanks!

see my latest post...

my post on page 3 mentioned that the various carriers will have it available in november. You may be able to order it online today through the motostore at motorola.com.

Last edited:
Went 2 my local GAP store 2day and bought the Green Mens shirt that reads DESI(RED). Un42nately, they don't have the RED "INSPI(RED) one in the store, and online it's not available in my preferred size, so I'll have to wait. I also bought the RED bracelet.

I DID notice that there are a lot of items even in the ads now on GAP.com that are not even available on line yet, so the line should continue xpanding through the Holiday Season.

Well, there's a wee bit of red text on this shirt I'm wearing I got from my dad.
But it also happens to be a politcal shirt that I doubt good ol' Bonz would agree with. :uhoh:

I kinda want that jean jacket thing. I might get that in a month or two.

Last edited:
to anyone who gets the phone, i dont know about the new razr in the us but the slvr in europe has a cool screensaver similar to zootv fly, flashing words :drool:

inspri(red)
desire(red)
admi(red)
inc(red)ible
requi(red)
(you) red [with (red) flashing all over the screen]

:drool: love it

craigp said:
to anyone who gets the phone, i dont know about the new razr in the us but the slvr in europe has a cool screensaver similar to zootv fly, flashing words :drool:

inspri(red)
desire(red)
admi(red)
inc(red)ible
requi(red)
(you) red [with (red) flashing all over the screen]

:drool: love it

Wow!! Very Cool! :cool: I hope the razr has that. Seriously want to order it..:wink:

I have been doing some research on the phone..(I want it as you can tell). Obviously US Cellular is carrying the phone. Sprint IS also carrying the phone in November (they were the only company I could find an official press release). I am assuming Verizon and Cingular will carry it becuase they already carry a Razr phone. (no Red press release to be found though).

Just returned from the Gap, I am now a proud owner of:

Brown red bracelet
Inspired red t
Black High top Chuck T's

I bought for my kids for Christmas:

2 black red bracelets
one will get the Chuck T's in black too.
the other will get the army green Bo(red) shirt. Its his famous saying!!!

I was looking for the white hoodie with words on the back and neither of the 2 gaps I went to had them they said they didn't get them in yet. Online you can order it but you don't know what word you would get.

The sales people also told me that the RED merchandise is NOT RETURNABLE!!!!! Because half goes to charity.

Back
Top Bottom