did the vertigo tour mark the start of the "fat bono" era?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Val said:
Is this a serious thread?

I'm embarrassed for anyone who gets called fat. I'm banning myself from this thread.

:up:

I remember a thread being closed for calling Larry a "name", trust me a more flattering one than 'fat' and it was closed. How is this any different. :scratch: This IMO is totally disrespectful.

i saw an interview once where bono talked of "fat elvis". cannot believe st. bono would do that. :sad:

Please, I don't hold him a pedistile. I was just stating that I don't know what the difference is. Name calling is name calling.

while this thread might be silly to say this is name calling is ridiculous. there are a gazillion threads in pleba and various places drooling over bono's appearnce.

so why can't it be noted that he is clearly gaining weight? perhaps the weight will stay, maybe itll go away. it's a legit observation.

is it really name calling if it's an accurate description?

like the name Fat Ablert isn't really calling him a name, because he is fat

Fat%20Albert.jpg

and people have admitted Bono is heavier these days than he used to be, so while he may not be "fat," he is fatter than before. Thus a "fat bono" era description could be accurate.

while this thread might be silly to say this is name calling is ridiculous. there are a gazillion threads in pleba and various places drooling over bono's appearnce.

Good point

Chizip said:
is it really name calling if it's an accurate description?

like the name Fat Ablert isn't really calling him a name, because he is fat

Fat%20Albert.jpg

and people have admitted Bono is heavier these days than he used to be, so while he may not be "fat," he is fatter than before. Thus a "fat bono" era description could be accurate.

I guess. I just hate the word FAT to desribe anyone.

kelfsu said:

:hmm:

You mean the point of this thread wasn't to stir people up and provoke them?

well if thats how you interpret it so be it.

it's an observation. if bono's putting on weight, will it affect his voice? positively? negatively? will he be more winded so he can't do all the threatrics on stage?

kelfsu, i'm honored to see you post in this thread. you're not posting very often it seems. only 9 posts in 3.5 years. it must only be happening at very special occasions. thank you.

as for your comment...if people can get provoked by something like this, they need some fresh air.

StlElevation said:

well if thats how you interpret it so be it.

it's an observation. if bono's putting on weight, will it affect his voice? positively? negatively? will he be more winded so he can't do all the threatrics on stage?

Ah, I see. Since this thread is meant to be a critical analysis of how Bono's weight will affect his performance ability, I apologize. I will research how one's body mass index influences one's respiration and vocal tone and report back - since I now see that this was the original poster's intention, and not just to stir up shit.

U2Man said:
kelfsu, i'm honored to see you post in this thread. you're not posting very often it seems. only 9 posts in 3.5 years. it must only be happening at very special occasions. thank you.

hey that reply was made to me so i deserve some thanks for getting kelfsu into deep thought and posting in this thread :mad:

U2Man said:

as for your comment...if people can get provoked by something like this, they need some fresh air.

You just bring out the best in me :flirt:.

kelfsu said:

Ah, I see. Since this thread is meant to be a critical analysis of how Bono's weight will affect his performance ability, I apologize. I will research how one's body mass index influences one's respiration and vocal tone and report back - since I now see that this was the original poster's intention, and not just to stir up shit.

i eagerly await your results and wish you good luck.

with Bono's new found weight...I doubt he will jumping around stage more often:hmm:

can't people lighten up? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom