Did shady faux Bono fool U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people seriously think they're gonna see Bono in their local 7-11 picking up some groceries, or in Anaheim, or the laundromat in Kalamazoo*, then good luck to them. And their therapists.

*of course Bono's not there, that's where Elvis works.....

coolian2 said:

Oh dear, i actually laughed out loud at that

Or snickered out loud

Either way.

Titmouse.

Let's just go to Te Puke.

coolian2 said:
Or Whakatane.

But that only looks funny if you know how to pronounce it! (Actually, it took me years to get why anybody would think Te Puke is funny.)

My favourite is Whakapapa.

Rachel D. said:

Dern tootin'!

When are you all gonna revolt?

Oh, wait... You're French! :wink: :wink: :wink:

you could not possibly insult me further.
i'm anything but french.

and quebec is more than free to leave canada, i'd be willing to open the door for them.

blueeyedgirl said:
If people seriously think they're gonna see Bono in their local 7-11 picking up some groceries, or in Anaheim, or the laundromat in Kalamazoo*, then good luck to them. And their therapists.

*of course Bono's not there, that's where Elvis works.....

:up: and :lol:!

Dusty Bottoms said:
pleba girls went so over the top bashing this guy that talk of pavel is banned on this board. i find that hilarious.

That guy looks so unlike Bono... he does however look a lot like my friend Nuku.. doubt there's much call for Nuku impersonators though.

Axver said:

And more 'manoeuvre' while we're at it. It just looks so cool. Much better than that 'maneuver' sack of dull crap.

"oe", people. "oe". And "ae".

You need to get to Holland...
not only do we have oe and ae, we also have ui, ee, ai, ei and LOTS of other unpronouncable vowels for foreigners :wink: let's not forget the SCH...

Dusty Bottoms said:
pleba girls went so over the top bashing this guy that talk of pavel is banned on this board. i find that hilarious.

Whatever I dont even care anymore.

pavel bure's the greatest ever.

250px-Pbure.jpg

it's pleba's loss.

Dusty Bottoms said:

WTF, PLEBA.

I still don't see what people are worked up about this guy.

I researched into him some and he never tells anyone he is Bono, Just let's people assume he is.

As far as I know Bono has no problem with this guy (correct me if I am wrong) and I read somewhere he was used as a double for a Bono magazine shoot to do sample photo's.

I am just trying to figure out why this guy makes everyone so upset? The only thing I have heard is he let's people think he is Bono but is there another reason not mentioned?

i don't know about the rest of you, but gosh, i'm still really ticked off gang!

shady faux bono fooled me... and you too!

Most of the stuff that happens with this guy doesn't bother me.

The only appearance that really ticked me off was when he went to Walter Reed hospital and posed for pictures with injured veterans who thought they were being visited by Bono. That's low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom