Did anyone see Pearl Jam open up for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel! lol, you rock!
what a cool experience
biggrin.gif

I have been a U2 fanatic since 95, and a rabid Pearl Jam fan since 98
lol, I seriously don't know what I would have don if that were me!
wink.gif

thank you so much for sharing your story, and the photos!

Love~ Maayan(*aka WaterSpring*)

Originally posted by mmmBono:
Hey Monica...that's cool...I do more reading there than posting too...hey how was that Single Video theory dvd the other night?LOL!
I know...it's hard to take it out once you've put it in there!!! *drool*
I don't know about you...but I'm hoping Hello Angel gets *lucky* with her scanner!
We can just never get enough!!
And Mel..I just knew you would end up over here...Mel is another one of us that can't get enough of the 2 dreamboats!!
eek.gif

****sigh****

Ohhh ya!!! I'd love to be in the middle of THAT sandwich Autumn!!!
I almost shorted out my keyboard with my drooling when I saw that pic of the two of them posted here. WOW!!!!

PearlJam_U2

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
LOL Your Welcome!! I know what you mean, I sometimes stare at the pic for a long time too!
biggrin.gif
LOL

Yes, HelloAngel, we need more details! I wanna know what songs made Eddie
icon9.gif
! Awwww, he cried.

mmmBono, I'm with yah, I don't know what I would have done if I had Eddie that close to me! And then Bono MY GAWD! *passes out* hehehe.

You know I talk to other PJ fans online and some say how "weird" Eddie looks cause she shaved his head... ARGH I want to see pics of him with his bald head! That is like one of my missions! LOL I so need help, but when it comes to U2 and PJ or Eddie and Bono... I kinda lose it!
biggrin.gif

OMFG!!!
MONICA!!
You were *soooo* right on this, it's not even funny...I've yet to see pics of this...but OMFG!! Eddie shaved his head!!
He has-by someone's account- something that resembles a mohawk!!!WTF?!?!
If you go to the website www.fivehorizons.com, there is an update telling about how, on last Saturday night, Eddie appeared at some dude's B.Day party...at first he was wearing a fedora and later he took it off to expose the shocking new hairstyle!!OMG!!OMG!!
I am *sooo* not kidding here...Monica!!
Go check it out!! All I gotta say is HOLY SHIT. Didn't Bono once shave his head into something like a mohawk before the POP album?
Hmmm...LMFAO!! Something VERY strange is going on here!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And Mayan!!*Unforgettable Water*!! Nice to see ya here sweetie...love your real name by the way...it is really elegant!LOL! I NEVER knew you were a U2 nut too!! Ahh..we're all fucking nuts!!
LMFAO @ Mel's comment...shorted out keyboards at the prospect of being sandwiched by those two!!!
Love Autumn

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
BonoEddie.jpg

I know what you mean! LOL

Anywho, Yes, I agree, YIEL is a must!! I can't decide if Yield or Ten is my fav! LOL But definitely get YIELD!

Sorry...LOL..Just had to post this pic of the world's most beautiful *sandwich* material....all we need is a re-casting of Interview With the Vampire...LMAO!! You know what I'm talking about here, Mel...LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

*drool*

Originally posted by mmmBono:
OMFG!!!
MONICA!!
You were *soooo* right on this, it's not even funny...I've yet to see pics of this...but OMFG!! Eddie shaved his head!!
He has-by someone's account- something that resembles a mohawk!!!WTF?!?!
If you go to the website www.fivehorizons.com, there is an update telling about how, on last Saturday night, Eddie appeared at some dude's B.Day party...at first he was wearing a fedora and later he took it off to expose the shocking new hairstyle!!OMG!!OMG!!
I am *sooo* not kidding here...Monica!!
Go check it out!! All I gotta say is HOLY SHIT. Didn't Bono once shave his head into something like a mohawk before the POP album?
Hmmm...LMFAO!! Something VERY strange is going on here!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

And Mayan!!*Unforgettable Water*!! Nice to see ya here sweetie...love your real name by the way...it is really elegant!LOL! I NEVER knew you were a U2 nut too!! Ahh..we're all fucking nuts!!
LMFAO @ Mel's comment...shorted out keyboards at the prospect of being sandwiched by those two!!!
Love Autumn

YES AUTUMN! I know!!!!! If you haven't already go here http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/017659.html and see! OMG! Its a damn MOHAWK!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I want to be sandwhich between Eddie and Bono! LOL *thinks about it* Oooh!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

*bump* because this is such a great story!!
Once again...thanks again to Hello Angel for this...what her name again? Noodle? Or doodle?
Ok...I've lost track...But it sounds like Hello Angel is a MUCH bigger Eddie fan than Trent Reznor fan...LOL...it's amazing what you find out about people when you meet them in real life.
I love that comment..."Eddie is worth all the admiration he inspires"...never heard that he was an asshole...he's too shy to be a prick if u ask me...
Muchas Smoochas to HelloAngel for her wonderful story
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oxoxoxox
Autumn

Bump because this is just such a great story..gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.
*sigh*
Too bad that Eddie pic in Vegas is not showing up.
oxox
Autumn

Originally posted by Sicy:
Yeah cuz dot photo stole it!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I think I'm going over to dotphoto to see if I can upload that pic...because I have it!!
The lightened version too...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wish me luck...
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom