Did anyone NOT get their 1st choice for Chicago ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_rehearsal

The Fly
Just wondering if anyone didnt get their first choice from Propaganda for a Chicago show...

aaron

Back in January I put down May 12 as first choice, and May 13 as second choice. I ended up with tickets for May 13, which actually worked out cause I had seats for the 12th, so I saw both shows.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Back in January I put down May 12 as first choice, and May 13 as second choice. I ended up with tickets for May 13, which actually worked out cause I had seats for the 12th, so I saw both shows.

I was kinda meaning this time around, the 3rd leg...my fault for not specifying...Did you go for Chicago tix through Prop this time around ??

aaron

Ah, sorry, can't help you there. Went through TM this time cause I only needed 2 tix.

------------------
Change is the only constant

I picked tickets for the Oct 15 show, and got those.. Though i've heard those who picked or asked for tix to the oct 16 show got those... Or maybe that's just rumor careening by...

Originally posted by Lemonite:
I picked tickets for the Oct 15 show, and got those.. Though i've heard those who picked or asked for tix to the oct 16 show got those... Or maybe that's just rumor careening by...

Well, I only ask because I asked for 10/15 and I got 10/16...that wouldnt be a problem if I didnt already have 10/16 tix, but I do, which is why I asked for 10/15...

aaron

I asked for 'any chicago GA', and got 10/15...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Back
Top Bottom