'Diamondspeculation' re:Chandra Levy's whereabouts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamondbruno9

Mr. MacPhisto's Tub Scrubber
Yes, the missing intern all over the national press.
It has been brought to my attention thru sources close to "diamondinvestigations" and offices of The I.D.I.-"Internal Diamond Investigations" as reports have flown across my desk that:

Ms. Chandra Levy was last seen in a remote part of southeastern Afganistan.The young intern was spotted in a large tent in with Osama Bin Laden,smoking clove cigerettes,listening to Puff Daddy music!

Futher details to be disclosed later as they develop...

(this thread not to be taken seriously)
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

It's amazing how this story went away after the tragedy.

------------------
This place is too addicting.

Diamondrazerback do you post this shit purposly to make people roll thier eyes at you?

rolleyes.gif

Thank you
peace
brother
bruno
smile.gif

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Diamondrazerback do you post this shit purposly to make people roll thier eyes at you?

rolleyes.gif

Thank you
peace
brother
bruno
smile.gif

Nope I just like getting reactions out of the hottest Mods..

Joke-Q-What you call a gathering of Sicy,Macphisto and Bebe ?doing just about nothing?

A-"The Mod Squad"

-its late ppl and I have the kids this wkend.

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

Here's my speculation. Hopefully the media realized that a missing intern isn't really as big of a national issue as they made it out to be, so they backed off it.

Not to sound purposefully harsh, but to quote The Onion: Missing Intern: Yeah it's tragic, but who the hell cares??

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 09-28-2001).]

lol, funny story. i too was amazed how the media forgot about Chandra Levy when the tragedy hit. It's on 24/7, just non-stop.

Jesse

DB,
Actually, if I'm correct, she can't be Afghanistan. My sources tell me that she's living in a south american jungle hideaway with Tupac Shakur, Elvis, and the Loch Ness Monster.

- andy

Originally posted by drummerboy:
DB,
Actually, if I'm correct, she can't be Afghanistan. My sources tell me that she's living in a south american jungle hideaway with Tupac Shakur, Elvis, and the Loch Ness Monster.

- andy

Agent Andy- Have your people get with my people immedeately...I have reports that a certain Ms.Lewinski swallowed that monster whole already..breaking news...
Late
Agent
Db007

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-29-2001).]

Lazy-This is a serious matter...I need you to come w/the right 'posture' in this 'arena'.I.D.I. have profiled you already,be advised.. Straighten up young fella..keep your giggiling to a minimum..

Thank you..

D
B

ps- Did you give the intern those cigs?

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-29-2001).]

Time for my crazy conspiracy theory...

she was in the trade towers when they both were destroyed, as a cover up on behalf of the senator guy accused of kiddnapping her

said senator (im just typing that cuz i dont remember his name and im too lazy to go find it) is also a mole in the us government leaking secrets to osama bin laden

there, have fun arguing over that for a while

-some call me insane, but... theyre right-

------------------
"The coroner?! Im SO sick of that guy. Well, see you in the operating place!" - Dr. Nick Riviera

Operative-Foxfire, You are mistaken. Senator Condit was W/Barney Frank that morning shopping on Fire Island.

details to follow later...
Late

D
B

------------------

---------

Back
Top Bottom