DiamondAdventure on The East Coast..Letterman,Pr1,Fans,Bono/Edge BigJohn U2Sec

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
..So ppl dont have alot of time..
will post pics later..

Letterman was great!-Little bit of tech difficulties..that was quickly fixed..show was taped so no worries..

Was on balcony on Bonos right-was holding a sign -"Bono FOR NYC MAYOR!"-if u watch a tape you will see him looking up at Shane and I 3 times during NewYork..

Shook Bonos hand and Edges hand at backdoor of Late Nite..gave Bono a GoldMedallion DimonCustommade for him as a token for his rescue of me and all of us thru the Music it was hanging on a huge silver chain round my neck..he was apprciative and said Thanks so much, he then jumped into backseat w/John Edge and another lady..

Before he left in the BlackEscalade-dimonblack,he rolls down the window and says-"Thanks again" then they drive off..

Later were at a BeastieBoys show where Bono joins Mobe MStipe on Stage to do Neil Youngs 'Helpless' and Dylans "Knockin".. Crowd goes BESERK..

Next we meet more dimonsexypeople-
Chris Rock
Jimmy Fallon
alot of NYCInterferencers-

WonderfulOtto-

then more 'potential dimonsexies'..

Had 2 dozen peeps introduce themselves to me alot from Bos4..Thank You Folks!

Last night chatted w/Dallas S. and Joe O'H..

Dimondetails later witthedimonphotos..
Late-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Bono/Dimon-Bos.4 Story
and Photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 10-31-2001).]

You fucking bitch! If I had known you were going to the show and Bono and Jimmy Fallon were going to be there, I wouldn't have abandoned you after dinner to go to bed. Next time tell me about this stuff before I leave, loser!

Well, at least I had fun at the opposite end of the table with all the U2NYCers. And to all the rest of you, if you're in NYC, we'll adopt you like we did Diamond. But listen-- if you know Bono is playing somewhere you let us know!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

[This message has been edited by sharky (edited 10-31-2001).]

Originally posted by sharky:
You fucking bitch! If I had known you were going to the show and Bono and Jimmy Fallon were going to be there, I wouldn't have abandoned you after dinner to go to bed. Next time tell me about this stuff before I leave, loser!

Well, at least I had fun at the opposite end of the table with all the U2NYCers. And to all the rest of you, if you're in NYC, we'll adopt you like we did Diamond. But listen-- if you know Bono is playing somewhere you let us know!

Baby At that time I hadnt found out..operatives from DiamonInvestigations at Time square alerted me there..

kisses
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Bono/Dimon-Bos.4 Story
and Photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Baby At that time I hadnt found out..operatives from DiamonInvestigations at Time square alerted me there..

[/B]

Since when did strippers become your operatives?
wink.gif

------------------

Dave did you give him my note?

This is post doesn not mean I'm coming back I just had to know.

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 10-31-2001).]

Originally posted by Arun V:
Dave did you give him my note?

This is post doesn not mean I'm coming back I just had to know.

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 10-31-2001).]

Once again proving once you're in you can never leave. Interference is kind of like the mafia.

Here's the other link:

photos.yahoo.com/boston_bono

More to come eventually....

boston_bono

PS: thanks for the posting access Dave!

PPS: Elvis!!! Will you *ever* reinstate me or answer my emails???

I tried helping you post your pic, Diamond, but Yahoo isn't being cooperative.

Nice meeting you at the concert. I think Shane stood in front of me several times - nice meeting him too.

More later!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 10-31-2001).]

Diamond KICK ASS...but i know all the stories all to well...(hehehe).

Thanks for all the updates via cell phone..i need to post them in my Yahoo U2NYC group. I am been just such a slacker...I am not interference as much before....here & there I lurk mostly

HEY make sign for me that i said HI (hehehe)

Later Stay Safe all

AHHH! You losers DID meet Jimmy. Oh, I am so going to hurt you when I see you again Bruno bitch!

------------------

Damn diamonds! How is it that wannabesexydiamondjeepsellers get to hump Bono onstage and shake thier hands and take pics with their bodyguards and give them sexydiamondmedaliions.

BLARG.

Luckydiamondbastard.

sexys...

leterman great!

humped bono..stalked bodyguards.

wortenscustommade goldmedallions.

don'tknow how toproperly sep-arate mywords.

wortensexualitysexyssexsexsexies

crowdgoes BESERK!

wortensdetails later withewortensepuking..

Late-
Whortense

WT9

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Maybe I've missed something but what ever happened to DB9? What's with Diamond the U2 pATRIOT? (ACK! caPS LOCK!)

Can someone explain this diamonphenomenon to me?

no idea.

[This message has been edited by U2ME3 (edited 10-31-2001).]

OOOO THATS A FAMILIAR FACE THAT I SAW LAST NIGHT IN PROVIDENCE, DIAMOND...HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Hey, I'm not sure if u noticed me, but I was the girl with long black hair, long jean jacket, with a skirt and knee high boots...... HAHAHAHAHA... You seemed liked the kind of guy who thought he owned the show!!! lol...

ps- does anyone know if U2 is comin back to Boston...?

Originally posted by Whortense:
sexys...

leterman great!

humped bono..stalked bodyguards.

wortenscustommade goldmedallions.

don'tknow how toproperly sep-arate mywords.

wortensexualitysexyssexsexsexies

crowdgoes BESERK!

wortensdetails later withewortensepuking..

Late-
Whortense

WT9

whortense...you forgot to add a "HOO HAH!"
smile.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
..So ppl dont have alot of time..
will post pics later..

Letterman was great!-Little bit of tech difficulties..that was quickly fixed..show was taped so no worries..

Was on balcony on Bonos right-was holding a sign -"Bono FOR NYC MAYOR!"-if u watch a tape you will see him looking up at Shane and I 3 times during NewYork..

Shook Bonos hand and Edges hand at backdoor of Late Nite..gave Bono a GoldMedallion DimonCustommade for him as a token for his rescue of me and all of us thru the Music it was hanging on a huge silver chain round my neck..he was apprciative and said Thanks so much, he then jumped into backseat w/John Edge and another lady..

Before he left in the BlackEscalade-dimonblack,he rolls down the window and says-"Thanks again" then they drive off..

Later were at a BeastieBoys show where Bono joins Mobe MStipe on Stage to do Neil Youngs 'Helpless' and Dylans "Knockin".. Crowd goes BESERK..

Next we meet more dimonsexypeople-
Chris Rock
Jimmy Fallon
alot of NYCInterferencers-

WonderfulOtto-

then more 'potential dimonsexies'..

Had 2 dozen peeps introduce themselves to me alot from Bos4..Thank You Folks!

Last night chatted w/Dallas S. and Joe O'H..

Dimondetails later witthedimonphotos..
Late-
Diamond

Translation: Hope it helps. ~ME 3

Hello again friends. I don't have much time to post so I'll be brief. I will post some pictures at a later time.

The David Letterman show was outstanding! There was some technical difficulties but since the show was taped earlier in the day they won't appear during the broadcast.

I sat in the balcony with my friend Shane. We were to the right of Bono. I held up my sign "Bono For NYC Mayor." During the song New York, Bono glanced at us three times.

As the band left the Ed Sullivan Theater, through the back door, I had the opportunity to shake Bono and Edge's hand. I also gave Bono a necklace that I had made. I told him that his music has helped me and many others through difficult times. He thanked me as he, John, the Edge and unidentified woman climbed into their car. As they drove away Bono rolled down the window to thank me again.

Later that night I attended the Beastie Boys benefit concert. During Moby and Michael Stipe's performance, Bono joined them to perform the Neil Young classic "Helpless" and Bob Dylan's song Knockin on Heaven's Door." Needless to say the crowd went crazy.

During the benefit I had the wonderful opportunity to meet celebrities Chris Rock and Jimmy Fallon. I also met many Interference members from New York, people who recognized me from the Boston show and many nice young ladies.

That's the update for now. More to come, including photographs.

Talk to you later.

DiamondBruno9

ps Last night had a nice conversation with Dallas S. and Joe O.

Completely jealous.

I'm surprised you didn't ask Bono if he wanted to go for a spin again. That would've been funny, especially if he remembered.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

U2Me3:

I must say that I am very impressed with your abilities regarding Diamondish-to-English translation. It appears to smooth to be done through the Altavista Babel translater, so I assume you did it from your own knowledge of the exotic Diamondialect. What puzzles me is this: WHERE did you learn it? It is spoken by a a remote species native to urban Arizona and relates to NO other language known to the world! Does some university teach it?

~U2Alabama

WAIT are you telling me he humped Bono AGAIN????

Are you guys sure it was him?

GARBLARGGAHGAO

I refuse to beLIEve

Originally posted by U2Bama:
U2Me3:

WHERE did you learn it? It is spoken by a a remote species native to urban Arizona and relates to NO other language known to the world! Does some university teach it?

~U2Alabama

Bama-

I don't know? We are all given gifts. I guess when God was handing them out, I was screwing around and was last in line. Maybe this is why on was put on this earth?

~ME 3

Back
Top Bottom