Devil's night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
That's right fools, welcome to the Machphistoest day of the year. I know that devil's night is supposedly "dangerous" and that "arson" is bad, but I don't intend to burn down buildings or anything, just get drunk and pick fights with unfortunate frat boys. They will taste the ham of truth. What are you kids up to for the night?

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

I'll be passing out candy to the little kiddies. Pretty tame, eh?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Not to be a party pooper, but for "Devil's Night," I was planning on saying a prayer in hopes that John Ashcroft's warning does not come true tonight, tomorrow, this week or ever.

If I were a witch, I would cast spells on Bin Laden(that stupid fucker). He doesn't even know what Jihad means, and he claims to be a member of the Islamic religion.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

I can dig it. Maybe you should get drunk and go enjoy devil's night by gettin rowdy... See don't let Bin Ladin ruin your drinking fun. Oh no no. In times such as these we have to say to ourselves "Selves, Bin Ladin is an asshole but I refuse to let him come between me and my basic right to get drunk and smash stuff." Then you could have fun. Don't take any guff from these swine....

------------------

[This message has been edited by notiti (edited 10-30-2001).]

I'm going to dress up like this guy and steal kids candy.

devil.jpg

------------------
busted threads are people too. ?

That girls got it! GO sicy!

------------------

Originally posted by notiti:
I can dig it. Maybe you should get drunk and go enjoy devil's night by gettin rowdy...

Let's Get Rowdy!!!

rowdy.jpg

Urge%20Rowdy.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I ripped off my former neighbors anti american car decal. Then i wandered off and haunted the streets for awhile. This is LA, nothing fun ever happens here.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Last year, I was at university, so I went to a bunch of frat parties.

This year, I'm at community college. I have work and class today and tonight. I dressed in all black today though with dark lipstick and spiderweb earrings. Bah.
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Fly Girl:

Lord Maul is NOT the Devil.

He's the guy that gives Satan nightmares.

Seriously -- does the Bible ever mention Satan having a double-bladed lightsabre AND the skills to weild it?

I think not.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom