desperate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SailorJi_2

The Fly
hello. if anybody has been to a u2 show, they will understand my plight. sure this sounds cliche, but i am a poor art student living in the most expensive city....san francisco. i pay rent, pay tuition, food etc. anyways, i went to the san jose show back in april and it changed my life. that was the first live u2 show i've been too...even tho i've been practically concieved on their music. so now...they are coming back to the bay area. i am willing to sell my original u2 artwork (if anybody is willing to buy them) or any of my artwork, my other non-u2 cds, etc. I want to take three friends of mine who i am determined to let them see my happy place
smile.gif
they don't have any money either, so i am going to buy tix. i just checked on ebay, and four tickets are over $300!!! *cries*. So if anybody has any ideas, get rich quick schemes and the like, please pass your ideas along.

sylvia

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Sounds like a great idea, but I too am a "poor" college kid. Wish I could help you out.

smile.gif

------------------
All I need are some tasty waves, cool buzz, and I'm fine.

If I knew how to make money, I wouldn't be getting ready to go to my low paying student worker job at college. *sigh*

Just remember though...

Rent, tuition, food, etc. always comes before U2. I know it's hard to believe sometimes, but it's true.
wink.gif
If you don't have enough extra money to go, don't. I'm a poor college student as well, and I will not be seeing them on the third leg because I know I can't spend all of that money.

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

I will say one more thing:

Good luck!!!! I hope that you do get to go!
smile.gif

------------------
PLEBA: It's Just A Stinkin' Forum!!!!!!! Yeesh!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom