Desire live from Lovetown..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lancemc

Blue Crack Addict
:drool:

I hope they perform this song this way on the next tour. How awesome would that be? Tell me! How awesome?

the only thing that i really liked about Desire from ZooTV was the really long outro (listen to 8-28-93). Other than that I think Lovetown Desire takes the cake! Considering the full band electric (including Edge's solo) Desire we got in October on TOTP, maybe we can look forward to more full band Desire next tour.

I would love that! Full electric!! :drool: I would love it even more if they played the outro like they did on Zoo TV like discothequeLP said. If they do play it like that I hope that they follow it with another rock song. I wish they'd do back to back rock songs and don't end it like they normally do with the bam in the end just got for the next one and let the instruments still ringing. They did that on Lovetown with Desire followed by All Along The Watchtower and they kinda did that with LNOE-UTEOTW-NYD. :drool:

I love the drum loops Larry uses during the ZooTV middle section, actually. Takes an r'n'b song and gives it a full-on hip-hop flavor.

Lovetown Desire rules the world. Especially when Edge goes nuts at the end. The 1989-09-27 performance in Sydney is astonishingly fantastic.

Melbourne October 13th 1989 is also a great version. It includes the metal solo at the end.

Back
Top Bottom