Declining Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having read thro this thread, i wonder what the odds are that the songs listed by people on here will fall back into favour at some point? I have found that to be true for me so many times over the years.

gman said:
Having read thro this thread, i wonder what the odds are that the songs listed by people on here will fall back into favour at some point? I have found that to be true for me so many times over the years.

True

Quite often after i've come on here and mention how i'm not a fan of a song (or album) i end up getting hooked.

New Year's Day and The Unforgettable Fire album spring to mind.

Justin24 said:
Well I wouldn't say declinging. Maybe you all need to take a rest from U2 for a bit and then when you go back to it, it will seem new, clean, "Fresh"

Bounce is awesome for declinging, and it's got a "Fresh" scent too. Although it does nothing for U2 album/song freshness, even after letting it rest for a bit. Thanks for the advice though.

Sorry, off topic.

What was the topic? Oh yeah, opinions about which U2 songs haven't aged well: New Year's Day jumps to mind. But then again that could be because my local "classic rock" station plays it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom