death bears...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
deathbear.jpg

~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Welcome to the forum, Whortense! Lovely name, by the way. I believe you will fit right in here!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

i only eat walla walla onions. they are best in walla walla deep fry and walla walla tap water (now with extra mercury).

fries, though, make me gassy.

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

*is horrified and runs to listen to angel of harlem to dance*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

HAHAHHAHAA !!!!!!!!!!

ROTF!! How did you get that name approved so fast is what I want to know... apparently there has been a freeze on all new accounts.

You sneaky bastard.

----------------
Whoretense's are people too.

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 09-23-2001).]

i do not know of these we call account freezes. must be a recent thing, as i have been registered for a week.

*whortense chomps down on onions

thank you, calluna. i hope people will accept me here with all of my habits and addictions and compulsive hair eating.

i've been a lurker since jun 2000, and, even before that, i've been stalking interference since the days of the tv static and etch-a-sketch. how many people named whortense can do that?

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

shouldnt you be biting on a MELON?

i hope there is no freeze on new accounts, i need to make one more, then i am done.

------------------
-death bear

hmmm...i usually suck on my melons, mr. sea cow. a point well taken. perhaps i need to expand my diet?

*whortense bites on an onion, claps hands with glee, and giggles with a childlike innocence

an account freeze would suck, but i have all the names i need for now.

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Whortense!!! I got GA floor tickets for LA, second night!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!

BTW, Your welcome and don't worry there is a whole segment of Interferencers with hair-eating issues and we won't be able to smell your onion breath from here.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 09-23-2001).]

Whoretense
Welcome to the zoo
eek.gif

If you ever get tired of onions try Calluna's mushrooms, they rule. And so do i. I rule
redface.gif

and remember,
Beware of the Cow.
and
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Hey whortense,

Did you get a chance to read my response to your question about the radiohead art before it disapeared? If you missed it I will try to remember what I wrote and retype it all again.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Back
Top Bottom