death bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
angry wanderer is off and tonight's radiohead thread will not appear as usual, but will return tomorrow at its regulary scheduled time and place, check your local listings for details

and i hope you got your hypno bear

thanks, but i was not around on saturday night. i had a good time. i grinded with guys on the dance floor all night long. not on purpose though. in fact that part was rather lame. its just soo full in those clubs.

------------------
-death bear

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

Oh so HAPPY!!

Ready to be shocked?
eek.gif

Here is a picture of Sicy rockin' out in a wild orgy with DeathBear and pals:
smiley-maush.gif

The photo is a bit blurred as it was taken with a hidden camera, but clearly you can see the debauchery of these sick, sick people. Oh, the horror, the horror...

biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

we will spare doctorwho only because he keeps such good tabs on all the charts that i find so amusing. keep up the good work.

but you be punished when the atyclb era is over and there are no more charts to cover.

------------------
-death bear

killing doctorwho will do no good. he will just regenerate again. stupid time lords. although i did enjoy companion leela with doctor #4.

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Hello everyone
smile.gif
Good Happy day to you all
smile.gif

If you must extinguish people for their cheer, then I say Bring it
smile.gif

Unlike Doctorwho, I have NO redeeming value here, so I look forward to the fray
smile.gif

CHEERS
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Yay Angry Wanderer tonite???

biggrin.gif

------------------
Angry Wanderer's make for great fun.

let it be known in all seriosness, that i started the constant pissed off threads and posts. i told sg about it, and i want full credit for my brilliant idea.

however, i do like to see wanderer, and whortence (melon) and others do that as well. sg you are to never post a happy smile in my threads again. if you do, then please check off "disable smilies in this post"

------------------
-death bear

All right Teddy Bear, I will not post smilies in your angry threads... but only because all your bearness are belong to me.

mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom