Dear God is it Nov. 22nd Yet!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
After seeing the Top of the Pops video....I am jonesing more than ever to get my hot little hands on the album!! Guys, I don't know if I'm going make it or not, I'm dying for a fix over here. :combust: Is anyone else feeling that same cold desparation seeping through thier veins like I am? :|

Oh god, I have this image of a drunken Bono in a Santa suit stumbling around my house at nighttime trying to leave a copy of HTDAAB.... Oh goodnes... :laugh:

And yes, I am looking more forward to the new album than my birthday or Christmas.....

starsgoblue said:
Oh god, I have this image of a drunken Bono in a Santa suit stumbling around my house at nighttime trying to leave a copy of HTDAAB.... Oh goodnes... :laugh:

And yes, I am looking more forward to the new album than my birthday or Christmas.....

Well my birthday is this tuesday and I am almost ashamed feeling that no gift can be good enough....:lol:

U2democrat said:
the nice thing about it coming out the 23 is that i have all of thanksgiving weekend to play the album on loop!!! :wink: and i will too.

Yeah, the day it comes out here I get out of school early for the holidays.Can anyone say party?:wink:

Lemonboy said:

Well my birthday is this tuesday and I am almost ashamed feeling that no gift can be good enough....:lol:

I hear you...my birthday is November 11th...and unless I get an iPod with which to transfer all my U2 songs to (which I won't get) then nothing is going to be good enough....I'm a brat. :|

Back
Top Bottom