Dead Horse <---- Beat Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SmileyGladhands

The Fly
Okay, I'm losing my mind a bit with the million or so threads with times & dates & what not in them.

What's the final consensus on when Vertigo is going to air. Let's just say, hypothetically, 2FM plays it first. Have they mentioned a specific time, and if so, how would that time relate to other parts of the world. Would 9:00 AM Friday in IE be Yadda Yadda Thursday in Los Angeles, etc...

I realize of course that it's going to be blacked out for net listeners, but I'd still like to gauge an estimate. Also. Being that they're going to black it out from the net, it wouldn't be blacked out every other time they play it, correct, so why even bother? (that's not a real question, I know the answer, it's rhettorical) ;)

ciao

May we slightly adapt this for everyone to list what stations they know of and the time they've said they will play it?

We could post the world clock link in here too.

You know I'm sure Vertigo will rock, but does anyone miss the "Fozzy Bear" song we all heard on Indie 103.1 on Labor Day?

I sure do.......:sad:

Well, I guess I'll just have to go to a place called Vertigo!!

Dave Fanning's show runs 6:00-7:30pm GMT 23/09. That is 3:00-4:30am 24/09 on Australia's east coast and 1:00-2:30pm 23/09 on the US east coast.

Nova 100.3FM in Melbourne, Australia are going to play it at 8:30am 24/09 (east Australian time). That's 11:30pm 23/09 GMT and 6:30pm 23/09 on the US east coast.

EdgeVox said:
now what does this mean for US central time

I was hoping people would be able to figure that out for themselves ... US central time is one hour behind US eastern, right? If so, that means Fanning's show is at midday-1:30pm 23/09, and the Nova 100.3 broadcast is at 5:30pm 23/09.

Thurday 6:30pm Eastern time in the US on Thursday, Sept. 23rd played on Nova 100.3FM in Melbourne. You can figure it out from there, eh? I imagine that someone will have it recorded and up on the net for all to hear shortly there-after. Ah, the power of the internet. Gotta love this funny box.

So it's very early morning, 9/23, here in Massachusetts. If it's playing at 8:30 AM in Australia on 9/24, this means "Vertigo" should be hitting the air here around dinnertime (6:30 PM)?!

Sure I'll have to wait for the MP3, but tonight is going to be amazing...

Yes, I saw that page when you posted it earlier in the thread. I just had to type my response out to fully comprehend that this is happening incredibly soon...

Back
Top Bottom