David Spade...Huge U2 fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
This is so cool! I was just watching the news a few minutes ago, and I saw an ad for the Tonight Show for this evening. David Spade is wearing a Joshua Tree T-shirt. You know the one that says nothing and has a big picture of a Joshua Tree. I have always liked David Spade, but know I like him even more! He has a great taste in music! :wink: I thought I was the only person wearing U2 T-shirts, especially the older albums. It is very rare for me to see anybody wearing any kind of U2 T-shirt here where I live of over a million people, go figure. :shrug: I wear them to get people to say something to me, but it has only worked one time. I just want to spread the U2 love, and so does David Spade! :applaud:

i think i saw him doing stand up on tv once and he was talking about being at a U2 concert......at least i think that was him:scratch:

He's had that shirt since probably the Joshua Tree tour. I've seen him wearing it on SNL back in the early 90's and mid 90's and I think he wore that shirt another time on Leno a few years ago.

I saw one of his skits from like 1990 or 1989 where he made a joke about being at a U2 concert and being in the nosebleed section.

Interesting...I had no idea. But I really wasn't paying that much attention back then to what David was wearing. I guess being an obsessed fan only recently in the last couple of years had made me be more aware of U2 things. I was also wondering where he got the purple JT shirt from and also assumed too it was from the original tour.

Back
Top Bottom