dave fanning vertigo exclusive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was at the kremlin on saturday for a friends birthday, ive been funny about going with me not being gay and all that but it was fantastic. :up:
i have to find something fun to do on halloween i think i might go to the union. apparently everyone dresses up and last year some bloke went dressed up as a bed and tied a mattress around himself. is it the rag committee are the ones who are always trying to fleece money from you? I want to go to one of their 3 legged pub crawls :love:

they proabably think we have juicy gossip on u2 and this new single. :D
(I have copies of the new album hidden under my bed, im flogging them at nutts corner for five squid) :shifty:

i went as jimmy savile last year, hehe tis was great! ive never been to the kremlin, it seems abit fancy, i try to avoid places with dress codes :(

achtung davy said:
i went as jimmy savile last year, hehe tis was great! ive never been to the kremlin, it seems abit fancy, i try to avoid places with dress codes :(

Dress codes!!
There is no dress code! :lol:
I went in my last slimers outfit. :up: black skirt,top and pink pumps.
Jimmy Saville :love: :laugh: Were you giving out "Jim'll fixed it for me" medals?! Did you have a cigar and tracksuit?? haha, thats brilliant. I have to go this year. I went to get a wig from the Rusty Zip. :drool: I'm having so much fun discussing Norn Iron things.

Tom, we are fast folk here :D

achtung davy said:
yea ive got acouple of dodgey copies, out of that dodgy u2 music shop on south liffy

oh i know that place!! its near temple bar. i keep thinking its called backbeat but thats here isnt it.
I asked the bloke how he got everything signed and his friend works in the clarence and he takes all this stuff along to get signed. I then refused to pay an obscene amount for something I wanted. You can sell them with me at nutts corner. I'll be the one standing with dodgy sunglasses beside that old bird who sells the teapot lids and rusty spoons for 2p. :up:

tom i think dave would like testje :up:
i really do have tostop using the thumbs up so much.
:|

hehe yea! its like theres some guy round the back just signing all the new albums that come in!

yea tomer! what u up 2?

tom, theres an initiation test. it's not going to be easy. :|
dave, i emailed you at your gmail account. im afraid we're going to make the server implode here. i've already been part of threads that were huge here. :uhoh:

ill try my best

and the dave part goes up for me too im afraid

ive no idea, im just an interference babyface! :)

i hafta go up to my student house now, it was good talkin to you's, crazy interferencers! cya !

Back
Top Bottom