Darren Hayes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
I remembered a few weeks back someone mentioned him so I thought I would post this here too. If anyone is interested I have a sound clip of "Dirty" from his new album "Spin" I could forward you it. If anyone is interested please either post your email addy here or email me at ultraviolet_9@yahoo.com

Just thought someone might be interested in this and I don't know where it is on the net but someone emailed it to me.

Wow! That's cool! I'm emailing you now!

What do you think of the style of his new music by the way? I've heard "Insatiable" and I can't make my mind up about it yet. It certainly seems very different to anything by SG. I think I'll have to hear a few more songs before I know whether it's my kind of thing.

And thanks for offering to do this. It's really nice of you
smile.gif

Ive just emailed it to u
smile.gif
hope you enjoy it. I'm not sure whether I like the solo stuff yet or not. It is very different from SG but Darren's voice is still great. Ive got the album reserved and it's getting shipped from Oz when it first comes out.

Thank you so much! I just listened to it. i like it better than "Insatiable". I think it's quite a cool song actually!

Do you mind if I post it on allsavagegarden.net (if I can figure out how) because I'm not sure if they know about it there yet and I know they'd love to hear it?

Back
Top Bottom