Damn! I love this song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enggirl

Acrobat
I know, this is completely off-topic, but I'm sitting here trying to work, trying to read and edit stuff like I'm "apposed ta" and Ultraviolet is playing on the iPod and Damn but I just love this song. I can't concentrate.
BabyBabyBabyLightMyWay!!!!!!

we will now return you to your regularly scheduled forum threads.

p.s.--anyone else have a song that completely distracts them from work/driving/chores/sex/whatever?

Ultraviolet has always been my favorite U2 song. So dark and it has a wonderful bass running though it that gives it a moody edge. Love the song!

I can't do anything if I'm listening to sunday bloody sunday, I have to just sit and listen!

and it's funny b/c Ultraviolet isn't my favorite U2 song...but today I couldn't quit listeing to it! Plus it's Friday and, well, I just don't wanna! ... so I'm easily distracted today.

You should see the inside to my English notebook, it's full of lyrics to songs that are stuck in my head that cause me to not be able to concentrate on my professor

Yeah. Most recently Chameleon Ride by Union Carbide Productions.

I've loved it for years, but last week I spent an entire day doing a half assed job at everything 'cuz all I could think about it was how awesome it is.
This chameleon won't change when he's by my side... :drool:

Lemon does it for me at the moment. Hey guess what? I was closest to winning margin by the Eagles in a bet I had with the family for the GRanny yesterday, so I just won $17. Now I'm gonna go get Pop!!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom