DAMMIT IM A HUGE A-HOLE!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

I have this U2 tape that i record everything that has to do w/ U2 that i've had since high school and I put it in to tape the U2 special on MTV last night, then when i was watching VH1 after teh U2 show I taped more shit on that tape like the WHo and Stones and shit and some how it rewinded w/o me knowing it and when paul mccartney sang let it be i recorded it and forgot to push stop, and so it recorded everything on VH1 after the concert over my entire U2 tape! We're talking Boston Halftime, Behidn the Music, U2 live from TRL, elevation Tour special... you name it, its gone. :-(

I dont know whats worse, the WTC destroyed or this
frown.gif
Dammit why must i be a jackass!?

ooooh, OUCH, Gator, so sorry to hear that!
frown.gif
I know I'd freak too.

So...next time! There's a little tab on video tapes that you can break out to keep from taping over something, or you can just put a piece of tape over the tab as well...

just a suggestion. *hugs*

Originally posted by U2Gator:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

[This message has been edited by mug222 (edited 10-21-2001).]

i think you should reconsider your priorities U2gator.
after your done that if you have an ok computer and use the file sharing program morpheus, most of that stuff is up there. if you don't have high speed it will take a while to download but it is there.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Damn, some of yall are really DENSE. it was a joooooooooooooke. Making fun of how trivial the loss of my tape is in comparison.
If you guys cant get that your iq must be like 20.

I did not think you were an ass hole, then I read your post.... Even if you were seriously layering the sarcasm, that is a very low blow.

Damn, some of yall are really DENSE. it was a joooooooooooooke. Making fun of how trivial the loss of my tape is in comparison.
If you guys cant get that your iq must be like 20.

i recognized it as a joke but many if not all of the comments here still apply. ya know how some jokes are 'baaad' the same way mj is so 'baaad' goin' to the net. well your joke isn't like those jokes, your joke was just bad.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Laughter is the best medicine. Calm down everyone. He was just trying to make light of the situation.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

mikal, regarding your signature, it's a "cresh" not daycare.....just kidding

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

Originally posted by U2One:
mikal, regarding your signature, it's a "cresh" not daycare.....just kidding

LOL! That was great when no one knew what Bono was talking about until he said daycare!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

frown.gif
Dammit why must i be a jackass!?

Some people just baffle me.

CK

------------------
MSG: I will give you 2 NJ1 GA's for 2 NY1 GCs or 2 NY1 $85!! Email or IM me. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

Back
Top Bottom