Dallas talks and plays U2 on tour with Bruce!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSt

War Child
Cindy from youtwo.net sent me this extra info on Dallas! This just keeps confirming how awesome Dallas is! How fucking cool is this:

Hi, Mike.
Someone pointed out to me that you had posted the article I wrote for YouTwo.net on your Yahoo list. I thought you'd like to know a little more information about Dallas on tour with Springsteen that I didn't publish in the article. It might be good fodder for your list.

The correspondent who spoke to Dallas told me that in Washington DC, she called him over while he was checking equipment and asked him about U2's future tour plans. She requested that he play "Mysterious Ways" as he
was warming Little Steven's guitar, which he did! Then he played a bit of "Desire," as well as "With or Without You" and Pearl Jam's "Jeremy" on the bass. Remember this was in front of a Springsteen audience waiting for Bruce to take the stage!

The correspondent said that Dallas isn't really free to talk to people on the Springsteen tour. The Springsteen tour is about pure business and getting your job done.

I hope you find this information interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty cool huh?

and Dallas playing bass! WOW!! I cant wait to get started on DallasSchoo.com!!!!!

Attachments

• dallas in kc again.jpg
    dallas in kc again.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 43
Hey Mike!

Lady Lemon and I saw Bruce in Detroit last night, front row!

Before the show we saw Dallas and caught his attention, and he waved back and smiled at us. Later on, we were about to leave after one of the most amazing rock shows ever, when who do we see coming over to us? Dallas gave each of us a couple of Little Steven's guitar picks, plus the setlist! :up:

He's truly an awesome guy. If you get to talk to him again, tell him that the girls from Detroit say "thanks again!".

:D:D

Yep he sure is!

A bunch of us ( ABEL, Bebe, eebz, EdgeVox, Inca, and some others that I am very sorry to say I can't remember right now) met and had an adult beverage with Dallas in the Fado's pub in Austin.

Then O2 and I saw him right before the last Dallas show, and I think he actually recognized us.

I am a Dallas Schoo fan by all means!

He must be doing the whole Springsteen thing for fun only, he sure don't need the $$$$$$ lol

late:wave:

LM - yeah I have the pic teh gang took with him in Fado's on my Dallas Club site!!!

LPA - wow!!! Thats awesome! I take it he doesnt look any different since Elevation.....LOL? Still in his all black too I bet? What a great guy!

Dallas RULES!!!
He kindly gave me a gorgeous purple pic at LA3. He talked to me, i told him about the yahoo club. He was already aware of it and said he was going to post. He didnt, but I know he was reading it!!!!! He is a total sweetie. He autographed my Interference tag,a nd the pen I gave him was scented so both his hand and my pic smelled like grape!:laugh:
He was soooooo sweet!

Back
Top Bottom