Dallas Schoo Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MikeSt said:
00Kevin....that may be the best handle ever!!!! LMAO

I wasn't trying to be funny. I though two locky guys would further emphasize the point, that i think this thread is just advertising your site, so it should be closed.

MikeSt said:
and i could careless what you posted, i was talking about your screen name that I thought was funny, not your post.

My bad. sorry:reject:

Last edited:
The site is so good, that it should be advertised, but it's up to the moderators.

Great work, Mike. I've been at your site several times. I would really like some more videoes of Dallas talking about Edge. Those were awesome.

Palace, enough .. I'm not telling you again, next time you'll be trying to log in the forum and getting a white error page.

This thread will remain open for now as the website is not being advertised by a link.

I'll be logging into a white error page for what? What is my crime?

If anyone can take offence in a pun, with no maliciousness or intent, not even implied negativity, then I will worry.

You banned me with good reason in the past. This doesn't approach it and I'd like to know what sort of rule breaking I am incurring.

:uhoh:
Uh, to throw this thread back on track...
I "met" Dallas back in '91 when the band played the Georgia Dome. He was very nice. He handed me a guitar pick and told me Edge wanted me to have it. That meeting not only made my 15 year old heart skip a beat ('cause, um, he's kinda hot *blushes*)but it also made my decade. I think it's great that he has a fansite dedicated to him. He deserves it. :up:
As for pictures, I think I saw a few recently in Pleba somewhere if that helps any.

Back
Top Bottom