CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
CTS=COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE

...when...

You tell someone to have a nice day and when they reply with "You too!", you frantically jump to attention screaming, "WHERE!?! WHERE!?!"
scared2.gif

... when ....

You begin to tell people about Bono's conversations with the crowd from the Chicago Unforgettable Fire tour being in contrast with his comments at the Boston Popmart tour.

when ....

You play every album so many times they become so scratched they're unplayable. And so you buy every album again. And again. And you are now on your fourth copy of each.

When you think buying 8 dollar glasses from American Eagle that look like Bono shades make you look LIKE Bono:huh:

When you are reading a scientific book and it mentions the date 1587, and you immediately think, wow, just 400 years later U2 released The Joshua Tree.

I think mine takes the cake:eeklaugh: Oh, and it happened today.

When your mate whose a guitarist in your band wants to call himself "The Middle" aswell as have a picture of Edge stuck on his guitar plus the word Edge on the door of his bedroom and of course my own Bonoisms:wink:

the tourist said:
when ....

You play every album so many times they become so scratched they're unplayable. And so you buy every album again. And again. And you are now on your fourth copy of each.

When you read this post and instantly break out Mercy's "again and again and again and again...." when you get to the part where you write about buying each album again and again :crazy:

When the words on TicketMaster's word verification page are part of u'r everyday vocabulary

KhanadaRhodes said:

but now you've got me curious: what happened in 1587? :wink:

Tycho Brahe wrote a book Astronomiae Instauratae Progymnasmata (Introduction to the New Astronomy) , which appeared in 2 volumes in 1587 and 1588. His model of the universe is explained in these volumes.

Seriously, I immediatley thought of The Joshua Tree when I came across these dates. :shifty:

LemonMacPhisto said:
When you think buying 8 dollar glasses from American Eagle that look like Bono shades make you look LIKE Bono:huh:

And you walk around your house/school/store talking in a terrible accent and singing off key (and you're a girl).

Guilty!!:reject:

an_cat said:

And you walk around your house/school/store talking in a terrible accent and singing off key (and you're a girl).

Guilty!!:reject:

HAHAHA i've done that TOO!! You are not alone!:lol:

When you go to stores and you think "oh look Bono would totally wear this!"

when it's sunny and gorgeous outside and you're telling your friends to not let the day get away. I've done this so many times.

...when....

Everytime you walk into a record store and see abundent copies of U2 albums, you pick them all up and spread them around the strore, giving them more exsposure to the average music consumer. And also, everytime a record places their latest releases in a chart format and a U2 album is their, we switch the new u2 album into the number spot. I been guily of this...many times...:reject:

neutral said:
Or how about when you randomly look through the U2 section in music stores even though you own everything that's been released? :rolleyes: :whistle:

Guilty :reject:

Infact I go one step further and order them chronologically in order of release. I always leave agitated if they are missing one and the circut cannot be completed. :reject:

timothius said:

Guilty :reject:

Infact I go one step further and order them chronologically in order of release. I always leave agitated if they are missing one and the circut cannot be completed. :reject:

Oh crap, I did that a couple of days ago!

neutral said:
Or how about when you randomly look through the U2 section in music stores even though you own everything that's been released? :rolleyes: :whistle:

timothius said:

:wave:. Ditto both of these.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom