CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when... - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #91
Acrobat

Local Time: 11:48 PM
when you and your english teacher trade U2 stories and she gets you to burn her a DVD with U2 music videos on in exchange for some U2 posters she has from before you were born.

Old 06-14-2005, 09:58 AM   #92
Refugee

Local Time: 10:48 PM
Let's see, I've done the sunglasses thing, the "hesitates to answer a question" thing, and many of the others. And then, of course, there is the blue crack.

Old 06-14-2005, 10:24 AM   #93
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by edge's girl
when you and your english teacher trade U2 stories and she gets you to burn her a DVD with U2 music videos on in exchange for some U2 posters she has from before you were born.
That's so cool !

Another one:

Your family tells you about a U2 reference in some show/movie they were watching. My mom did this last weekend-she was watching this "Eight Is Enough" movie on TV, and she called me into the room to tell me that U2 was mentioned in it . She thought that was pretty cool.

Angela
Old 06-14-2005, 10:42 AM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

......When you zone out at a budget meeting because you are wondering what song their actually PRACTICING two days before the first show on the second leg..............
Pretty much don't get anything accomplished two days later because of the Brussels setlist party............Becoming a huge Arcade Fire fan.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:44 PM   #95
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by daygloeyes2
When you have to tell yourself not to squeal like a 12-year old when you see someone wearing a Popmart t-shirt.

i do that! i get really excited when i see someone in a U2 t-shirt and feel the need to tell everyone around me that person over there in blue is wearing a u2 t-shirt!
Old 06-14-2005, 01:03 PM   #96
The Fly

hi thought id add sum

1)when u find out the big boss who everyone is scared of tells u hes a u2 fan u nearly jump on his lap and kiss him (am not the only collegue).

2)when the same manager tells u hes going to see u2 in dublin with his friends and wife u tell him to get rid of the wife and take u in place hed have more more with a fellow u2 fan.

3) when the make poverty history add cums on tv at work and u run from one end of the store to the other just to stand and the music desk to watch the bono bit where he clicks his fingers and nearly knock a old ladys shopping trolly over u where running that fast (did that 2day).

4) when u2 cum on ur work radio and u work in a big supermarket u whack up the radio so loud the tins are edgeing there way of the end of the shelves (and u giggle at urself for saying edgeing in a sentence as u think of edge)

5) when u fall out with ur best big brother the one who took u 2 ur first u2 show bcoz hes an oasis fan and his awful band said mean things bout the boys.

6)when u tell ur best friend to name her baby son paul larry, dave adam sherrington and get angry when she says she only liked the name adam and blanked the others or when she didnt take u serious when u suggested baby boy bono.then calls him jack when hes born

7) when u take great offence over a loser at work saying bono should retire and hang his shades up and start a debate across the dinner tables bout u2 and nivarna and u get so angry u knock ur table over and storm out

i have pleanty more but i think am sounding mad so i will stop.
oh yes i too walk in music shops and look at u2 section and get over excited even tho i have them all, part from once i nealy had a orgasm over the fact they had a bono dvd i didnt own and i ran and bought it before anyone could get hold of it(sorry but it was true)
take care

Nikkievox
Old 06-14-2005, 07:48 PM   #97
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

you copied a cd of JT

just because you thought you were going to wear out the original (store bought!) CD from listening to it so much

Old 06-14-2005, 07:52 PM   #98
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

you spend the entire time in the car searching radio stations for any part of any u2 song, and even though it is highly unlikly (in my area) to find them, you do it anyways

and when you finally find one- usually the last 20 seconds of with or without you - you still turn it up and say to everyone

"Now that is the best peice of music you'll ever hear in your life"
Old 06-15-2005, 04:59 AM   #99
Refugee

Local Time: 04:48 AM
when everytime someone says "if I could, I would" you think "you're forgetting the 'you know' part".
Old 06-15-2005, 07:42 AM   #100
War Child

Re: CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when...

Quote:
Originally posted by BONO'ppetit
CTS=COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE

...when...

You tell someone to have a nice day and when they reply with "You too!", you frantically jump to attention screaming, "WHERE!?! WHERE!?!"

no but i always subconsiously think of u2 when someone says that to me ...very weird..
Old 06-15-2005, 07:46 AM   #101
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikkievox
hi thought id add sum

1)when u find out the big boss who everyone is scared of tells u hes a u2 fan u nearly jump on his lap and kiss him (am not the only collegue).

2)when the same manager tells u hes going to see u2 in dublin with his friends and wife u tell him to get rid of the wife and take u in place hed have more more with a fellow u2 fan.

3) when the make poverty history add cums on tv at work and u run from one end of the store to the other just to stand and the music desk to watch the bono bit where he clicks his fingers and nearly knock a old ladys shopping trolly over u where running that fast (did that 2day).

4) when u2 cum on ur work radio and u work in a big supermarket u whack up the radio so loud the tins are edgeing there way of the end of the shelves (and u giggle at urself for saying edgeing in a sentence as u think of edge)

5) when u fall out with ur best big brother the one who took u 2 ur first u2 show bcoz hes an oasis fan and his awful band said mean things bout the boys.

6)when u tell ur best friend to name her baby son paul larry, dave adam sherrington and get angry when she says she only liked the name adam and blanked the others or when she didnt take u serious when u suggested baby boy bono.then calls him jack when hes born

7) when u take great offence over a loser at work saying bono should retire and hang his shades up and start a debate across the dinner tables bout u2 and nivarna and u get so angry u knock ur table over and storm out

i have pleanty more but i think am sounding mad so i will stop.
oh yes i too walk in music shops and look at u2 section and get over excited even tho i have them all, part from once i nealy had a orgasm over the fact they had a bono dvd i didnt own and i ran and bought it before anyone could get hold of it(sorry but it was true)
take care

Nikkievox
i can totally relate to your response number 5

me and my twin brother used to physically fight a lot over who was better...michael jordan or larry bird., the celtics or the bulls...we were super competitive....my parents and sisters were always breaking us up.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:50 PM   #102
War Child

Local Time: 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by For Honor
you spend the entire time in the car searching radio stations for any part of any u2 song, and even though it is highly unlikly (in my area) to find them, you do it anyways

and when you finally find one- usually the last 20 seconds of with or without you - you still turn it up and say to everyone

"Now that is the best peice of music you'll ever hear in your life"
I do that all the time! My sister gets so mad at me when i do that too... Don't you hate it when its the last seconds if only you turned the dial faster!!!... Even though its almost always with or without you i always squeal a little just because its U2
Old 06-15-2005, 02:57 PM   #103
War Child

Re: Re: CTS--You know you've OD'd on U2 when...

Quote:
Originally posted by NYRangers78
...when...

***You tell someone to have a nice day and when they reply with "You too!", you frantically jump to attention screaming, "WHERE!?! WHERE!?!"***

no but i always subconsiously think of u2 when someone says that to me ...very weird..
LOL Same here but I had to exaggerate for the sake of ... well... just cuz!
Old 06-15-2005, 04:18 PM   #104
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by BEVERLY56

to which you should have replied, "oh no, my lover!"
Yea, don't I wish.

When you mark every anniversary of every U2 show you've attended with a moment of silence.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:39 PM   #105
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by For Honor
you copied a cd of JT

just because you thought you were going to wear out the original (store bought!) CD from listening to it so much

i always do that! i want it to stay perfect....i borowed HTDAAB to my best friend and she scrached the cover of the cd
my best friend!