Crumbs From Your Table and If God Will Send His Angels...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I was just listening to POP, and I had never noticed how much Crumbs seems to sound like If God Will... maybe a little off, but it comes darn close to sounding like it...

Why on earth would you include Crumbs in a thread title with such a good song as Angels?

I'm not wild on either. :(

I don't really hear any similarities though.

Guys, have you ever noticed how similar 4th Of July and Lemon are? They both feature a bass guitar!!! :hyper:

Axver said:
Guys, have you ever noticed how similar 4th Of July and Lemon are? They both feature a bass guitar!!! :hyper:

I have noticed that, and Big Girls are Best is very similar to Party Girl, they both have 'girl' in their titles.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I have noticed that, and Big Girls are Best is very similar to Party Girl, they both have 'girl' in their titles.

Big Girls Are Best is similar to Bullet The Blue Sky because they both start with 'B' and have four words.

Hang on ... Party Girl is similar to Big Girls Are Best and Big Girls Are Best is similar to Bullet The Blue Sky, so Party Girl and Bullet The Blue Sky must then be similar! :ohmy:

Two songs that should have been highlights of their respective tours, but instead were given up on.

Axver said:

Big Girls Are Best is similar to Bullet The Blue Sky because they both start with 'B' and have four words.

Hang on ... Party Girl is similar to Big Girls Are Best and Big Girls Are Best is similar to Bullet The Blue Sky, so Party Girl and Bullet The Blue Sky must then be similar! :ohmy:

So basically all U2 songs are the same.

Damnitt, I wish I had known earlier.:mad:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

So basically all U2 songs are the same.

Damnitt, I wish I had known earlier.:mad:

And every other band sounds like U2. So let's go listen to Coldkeane2.

Okay, actually, the melodies of "and if god will send his angels" and "i'm waiting for the crumbs from your table" are...sort of similiar. and...they almost rhyme.

that's about it

WalkOn21 said:
Hey wait, Coldkeane2 has 'ea' in it. The Beatles have too! So they must be similar. But The Who have that 'the' at the beginning too.

Coldkeane2 = The Who :ohmy:

Wait, wait, "The Who" is two words. Elvis Presley's name is two words!

So ... Chris Martin = Elvis Presley! Elvis isn't dead after all!

IGWSHA and Crumbs have to be two of U2's least inspiring and dullest songs, so they have that in common, but other than that they are not alike at all!

Back
Top Bottom