Cruisin wit' U2.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
As Baker has mentioned yea songs to listen to when peed off, and songs we listen to when driving whethers its the full tape or made-up compilation, BUT in MY opinion there are only a handful of songs we each individually, esp drivers enjoy chilling out in the car listening to, and Im talking U2 songs that make us FEEL the fecking car, feel the wheels, the whole heap while completely laid back and chilled.....with a huge smile on our faces!....

so here are my top 5.........(yea I know what ur sayin!!!
rolleyes.gif
...)

In order

5: Mothers of the Disappeared.
4: Last Night On Earth
3: So Cruel
2: Stay (Faraway, So Close)
1: Angel of Harlem (most fucking defin, chills me out, and bonds me with my car more and more each time!!!!!
biggrin.gif
)

Hmm if u wanna strangle me over this, wait til Im asleep ok?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-31-2002).]

For me driving is all about POP. There is nothing better then a night drive, with an open road, and the POP cd. I feel like I 'become' the car!! It's incredible!!!

Hawkmoon, 269. Had it blasting, BLASTING, in the car last night on my way home. I was doing 50 in a 20mph zone because of it!!!

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

My favorite U2 driving song EVER, is In God's Country!! Since it's short, you may want to repeat it for a while.
tongue.gif

Unfortunately it makes me want to go really fast...overall, JT as a whole is a great roadtrip album--POP is good too, for night driving (and driving fast again!).

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

let's see...I made a tape for my car yesterday. One side as the harder side of U2 and the other, the softer side. The harder included:

Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me
Holy Joe(garage mix)
Lady With the Spinning Head(extended dance mix)
God (Part II)
Mofo
and so on and so forth

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

Good JAYSUS folks!!

I said 'chilled' not 'thrilled'

*sigh*

I meant slower pace where u feel relaxed, not faster, not shovin two fingers up the man/woman in front's backside or those at ur side or gettin fierce when driving..............*Sigh sigh sigh*.............well I guess I know what I mean......................
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Good JAYSUS folks!!

I said 'chilled' not 'thrilled'

*sigh*

I meant slower pace where u feel relaxed, not faster, not shovin two fingers up the man/woman in front's backside or those at ur side or gettin fierce when driving..............*Sigh sigh sigh*.............well I guess I know what I mean......................
rolleyes.gif

oooops!!! Sorry maddie. Ok, in that case,

-One
-Heartland
-Stateless

In that order. I took a drive last Sunday just to be with my thoughts and I nearly went thru traffic lights because I was entranced by the songs and not paying attention to the road.

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Back
Top Bottom