crosses at popmart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmart86

Acrobat
ive been curious when i see pics of popmart. i jus found that the beach, palmtrees pics are during 'miami' [well DUUUUH:huh: ] but are the crosses all of the screen during? 'igwsha'?

during ZooTv it were crosses, fading into Swastika's...

I've no idea what pics you are talking about popmart... can you post one?

On the Foxboro dvd the screen shows lots of crosses during the bridge of HMTMKMKM.

(the "They want you to be Jesus / They'll got down on one knee / But they'll want their money back / If you're alive at thirty-three, / And you're turning tricks / With your crucifix. / You're a star, oh child" part)

Pero said:
show the pic

found it:

pop19.jpg

I think that was a shot from Vegas or one of the early shows.. I don't think that graphic (and perhaps the accompanying song) were used again, certainly not in Europe.

Maybe it was behind 'Do You Feel Loved'? .. I have no clue.

Nice image though :)

(sorry just ready the earlier posts about HMTMKMKM: missed them when I responded!)

Jim said:
I think that was a shot from Vegas or one of the early shows.. I don't think that graphic (and perhaps the accompanying song) were used again, certainly not in Europe.

Maybe it was behind 'Do You Feel Loved'? .. I have no clue.

Nice image though :)

"DYFL" had fowers in Vegas. Very cool I might add.

BTW the guitar Edge's using , and the bass Adam is using I would say Do yoy feel loved , I know it sounds strange , but thats what looks like

Edge's using his Gold top Les Paul Standard , and u can see the yellow V from Adam's bass , the same of your pic.

Yeah it could be as well , for the guitar Edge's using could be these songs :

HTMKMKM , Bullet , DYFL , IFGWSHA , Miami , LNOE

Back
Top Bottom