Craig Ferguson: Bono and Edge @ Work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love the fact that he's a u2 fan, and i think his show is brilliant (usually) but i've never seen him really get one of these u2 skits right... this one's kind of clever, but Edge is far from a moron, and for me that makes it too much of a stretch... good humor is based in reality... this twists things too much for the convenience of the jokes.

bono's met and worked with george w several times in recent years, ferguson could've replaced edge with w and then it would've worked perfectly ;-)

dr. zooeuss said:
i this one's kind of clever, but Edge is far from a moron, and for me that makes it too much of a stretch... good humor is based in reality... this twists things too much for the convenience of the jokes.

bono's met and worked with george w several times in recent years, ferguson could've replaced edge with w and then it would've worked perfectly ;-)

That's what I'm sayin. There's plenty of funny material between Edge and Bono - in their own right, without intentionally resorting "dumbing down" of either.
Maybe they'll get it right on the next one

Craig Ferguson says he loves U2, so don't you people take fake Edge's dumbness seriously. He also has a "U2 Movie Review" sketch that's pretty funny.

I've started watching Craig Ferguson lately instead of Conan O'Brien. Sometimes he's really funny and sometimes he's really lame, but I was getting tired of Conan's immature humor.

I watch Craig every night and I'm always pleasantly surprised when he does U2 skits. He's one of the funniest late night comedians on tv right now.

Back
Top Bottom