Could this get any worse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
First my poor fiance' passes out at the Denver show and we miss the whole thing cause we were at the hospital. Now after I get tix for KC I find out I have to go to North Carolina for a NASCAR photo shoot on the 27th, while they are here in Kansas City, thus killing my one final chance to see U2. AHHHHH!!!!

This really bites, let me tell you!! I'm not happy at his job...
frown.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

Nascar photos shoot? that is an original excuse but sucky none the less. well, Nascar is over with by that time anyway so just justify by saying they can do it before the start of next season.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

The photo shoot is for some drivers that will be used in next years promotional materials...to clarify a bit.

So see? they're using the photos for next year. So you have plenty of time. Just put it off or call in sick or something. I mean, I'm sure it would be amusing to take photos of a guy named Buckshot Jones but it'll be more amusing to see U2.

------------------

Funny you should mention him, he was going to be at the shoot. Canceled though...hey have you been talking to raincloud?

Nope although it all makes sense now so I'm not surprised. If Buckshot Jones can cancel a photo shoot to see U2, so can you.

------------------

Sharky! You're on to something here!! Now I just need to convince Richard and Kyle Petty they need to come see U2 in Kansas City, we'll shoot the stupid photos some other time! I can see Richard now, "Hey, that thare ewe too is prearty cool! Haw, love that edge's gaituar wark! Sounds like a thundarin' dodge!" They must realize U2 is way more important than driving cars...

Sure, you could be condemned to listen to the acapella version of "As long as you love me" by the Backstreet Boys over and over again.

That would be way worse.

Originally posted by tkramer:
Sharky! You're on to something here!! Now I just need to convince Richard and Kyle Petty they need to come see U2 in Kansas City, we'll shoot the stupid photos some other time!

Even better...do the photo shoot at the concert! That way you take care of two things at once.

And dude, I have to go find a good picture of Richard Petty but if I recall correctly, he looks alot like PopMart Edge so you'll be all set.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom