Could anybody please help me? i got screwed in a boot trade with a person!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
i know this isn't the right forum but more ppl will see it here.

back in december i sent this guy shows he wanted an he says he sent mine but i never got em. he told me he was gonna send em again last week but i haven't gotten those either yet. really makes me mad!
icon15.gif

shows i originally traded for:
02/05/85 Teatro Tenda Bologna Italy CDR 2 A The Unforgettable Night
04/29/87 Rosemont Horizon Chicago IL CD 2 A++ Rock's Hottest Ticket
12/31/89 Point Depot Dublin Ireland CD 2 A++ New Years Night
11/27/93 Cricket Sports Ground Sydney Australia CDR 2 A+ Zooropa Down Under
06/15/97 Commonwealth Stadium Edmonton Canada CDR 2 A+ Amazing Grace
08/28/97 Roundhay Park Leeds England CDR 2 A+ Le Cock Up
12/03/97 Autodromo Hermanos Rodriquez Ciudad de Mexico DF CD 2 A+ Ole, Mexico
02/11/98 Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional CD 2 A+ Chile Pop
03/21/98 Johannesburg, South Africa - Johannesburg Stadium CDR 2 A+ Last Night Of Popmart

could i do a b&p/trade with someone on here?

shn/audio cdr only. no mp3 sourced shows please.

thank you for the space

Sorry I can't help...but that sucks that you got screwed over.

That wasn't by a fellow Interferencer, was it??

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Sorry to hear about your bad trade and I'd help also, but I have none of those shows.

Are you a member of the yahoo Phoenix group? I know there is one gal there who seems to have a ton of boots, you might try that.

Good luck -
smile.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Originally posted by Like O2:

Are you a member of the yahoo Phoenix group? I know there is one gal there who seems to have a ton of boots, you might try that.

Good luck -
smile.gif

Thank you 02. yea i am on yahoo phoenix. Are you reffering to the list owner? If you are, i know her too. met her last april for the first phx show, nice fan.

Dang, that sucks. I'd help you out in a second, but... well, I don't have any of those boots dammit.
mad.gif
@ people who screw other people.

------------------
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be alright
Uncertainty can be a guiding light

"You mean the mob only did me a favor to get something in return? Oh, Fat Tony... I will say good day to you, sir!"

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Originally posted by jesseu2:
Thank you 02. yea i am on yahoo phoenix. Are you reffering to the list owner?

Yep, that's who I meant!
smile.gif
Have you posted this over there? You might get some of the boots you're looking for.

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Sorry to hear that jesseU2. I had a similar experience, where the guy kept e-mailing me that he did send cds to me and that he would never screw me over. He claimed to have a good trading name and would never do such thing. I was patient for months and believed him (silly, I know). Finally, I got pissed and knew that the only thing I could do was send him an e-mail to make him feel downright guilty. Fortunately, it worked and he sent the cds. He asked if I received them, but I didn't feel the need to answer back, since I knew he was lying the first few times. I don't have time to play games and will never even trade with him again.

Goodness, I forgot the whole point of my posting. I have the following:

12/31/89 Point Depot Dublin Ireland CD 2 A++ New Years Night

02/11/98 Santiago, Chile - Estadio Nacional CD 2 A+ Chile Pop

E-mail me at tinw22@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Hey jess, I have the first 4 you listed. They are actually the original boots. I can burn the originals if you want. E-mail me at muh2o@hotmail.com, with the subject "bad traders can burn in Hell".

Matt

I have all the shows that you listed. If you aren't too demanding time-wise, maybe we could work something out. email: ultraviolet_j@yahoo.com

Sorry about the asshole trader too. Way too many of those right now.

------------------

I hit an iceberg in my life
You know I'm still afloat
You lose your balance, lose your wife
In the queue for the lifeboat

--New York

I also have all of those shows. Just like Jayhawk said if you are patient we can get you all of those shows to you no problem. mjblue@tm.net

Back
Top Bottom