CORRECTED: Best Song Survivor: Early 80s Quarterfinal Round Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I messed up the last poll, and a later attempt to fix it (though that was just me pressing the enter button early), and I am so sorry. That should teach me to not post polls before going to bed after a chaotic week when I am exhausted without proof-reading my work. Anyway, let's try this again...

By a small margin, Drowning Man was eliminated instead of Tomorrow in the last round. Will Tomorrow come back tomorrow? Eight songs remain, vying for the five slots in semifinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

In the event of a multiple-way tie, the offending parties shall be sequestered to a room and forced to listen, at high volume, to my compilation of U2's best live recordings of said tracks.

Poor digitize! Don't worry, this forum is littered with old Survivor polls that I cocked up.

Anyway, as I said in the original thread, it's tremendously hard to vote in this round for me ... but in the end, I love the other tracks ever so slightly more than Tomorrow.

If Tomorrow perishes here, I have NO idea what I'll vote for next.

Electrico cause it has the least votes of the three songs they really need to go ASAP so the elite 5 can progress to the Final. Fuck them all off.

I voted Tomorrow. It's was quite a hard choice, because all the songs are top-notch. (The album version of 11 O'Clock is weak, but the Red Rocks live version is one of my all time favourites.)

I voted Tomorrow. It's was quite a hard choice, because all the songs are top-notch. (The album version of 11 O'Clock is weak, but the Red Rocks live version is one of my all time favourites.)

The Red Rocks version (hell, most live versions) of 11 O'clock Tick Tock easily place it in my top five U2 songs.

IMO the Top 5 should include 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Electric Co., even if the studio versions are weak...

It's = It obviously

Back
Top Bottom