cool cell phone sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mucho traffico

Acrobat
ok guys what sites do you use to get good u2 ringtones or wallpapers etc. ive had my old phone for years & have finally just got a polyphonic phone. so if you know any good sites for usa or canada let me know pls. dont have time to search for hrs
cheers

Utoo said:

hehe! They all sound like they're from the disco lounge on a cruise ship! :lmao:

Oh my goodness. Have you listened to Pop Muzik?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The Unforgettable Fire sounds like the theme song to some cheesy soap opera. :laugh:

Fuck, now I made the mistake of listening to WOWY.

:lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Oh my goodness. Have you listened to Pop Muzik?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The Unforgettable Fire sounds like the theme song to some cheesy soap opera. :laugh:

Exactly... I was looking for actual music tunes... the ringtones are pretty bad...

U2@NYC said:

Exactly... I was looking for actual music tunes... the ringtones are pretty bad...

Ah, I see. ;) The only actual music tunes I've ever been able to find are for Vertigo.

GibsonGirl said:

Hehe! It was Unforgettable Fire that made me think of being on the Love Boat! :lmao:

if you're looking for actual music tones I recommend a program called xingtone - xingtone.com
it's software where you can make your own out of your mp3s
you can do one for free or as many as your little heart desires for $20

if you're the kind of person who likes to change your ringtone constantly it's a bargain, or if you just want one personalized one it's good too

Back
Top Bottom