Confused about All I Want is You video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerriw

Babyface
I read in an article the girl definately did die at the end, but what about the dwarf? He appeared to leap from a trapeze, did he survive the jump? How did the girl die too? Please help. :)

There is no right or wrong answer to this, it depends on how you see it or what you want to believe.

the dwarf died and bono wrote acrobat in honor of him. it's never been performed live because it's just too emotional for bono to sing. he really loved that dwarf.

i actually talked with varitek recently about this. i was surprised to learn that there was debate about it at all. i had always just assumed it was the woman who died. but the other perspectives were interesting too.

MsPurrl said:
Thank you for taking jerriw's question seriously, GG. :hug:

Oh, come on. The first response in the thread answered the question just fine and dandy (and gave the same answer as GaleonGirl). It was wide open for silly responses after that.

corianderstem said:

Oh, come on. The first response in the thread answered the question just fine and dandy (and gave the same answer as GaleonGirl). It was wide open for silly responses after that.

And would it have been that bad if i had got my silly response in first?

Varitek said:
nsw, I love your location

:) Thanks.

I suppose that based on my interference name, and my signature, that I need not say how much I like yours????

I'll not comment on your avatar, because we're getting along so swimmingly. :)

No spoken words said:

:) Thanks.

I suppose that based on my interference name, and my signature, that I need not say how much I like yours????

I'll not comment on your avatar, because we're getting along so swimmingly. :)

deal.

Varitek said:

:)

I will say that he's a hard guy to dislike, despite my loyalties. Plays hard, plays hurt, great leader, well respected, etc.

He'd not even flinch if the dwarf or the woman or both collided with him at the plate.

No spoken words said:

:)

I will say that he's a hard guy to dislike, despite my loyalties. Plays hard, plays hurt, great leader, well respected, etc.

He'd not even flinch if the dwarf or the woman or both collided with him at the plate.

Way to make it topical.

Back
Top Bottom