Confirmed: Lovetown dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as if you're missing anything except Peterrrrrrrrrrrr's pathetic attempt at humourrrrrrrrrrrr.

best laugh ive had in ages

its a shame the humor was a little too sophisticated for some of you

Axver said:

Only according to the deaf.

You know, I never got the whole "sounds like Kermit" thing. JT/Lovetown era was Bono's best, vocally.

CTU2fan said:

You know, I never got the whole "sounds like Kermit" thing. JT/Lovetown era was Bono's best, vocally.

Exactly, especially Lovetown (on the nights when he wasn't sick). His voice was still powerful and booming, yet he was discovering a broader range such as the falsetto that really came into its own a few years later. Streets from 1989-12-26 more than proves my point.

Love Town
+
The Muppets
=
:confused:

Hey Steph, how about that Habs game? Koivu and holy shit Souray with the fake slapshot and goal for the win!!!!

Canadiens1160 said:

Hey Steph, how about that Habs game? Koivu and holy shit Souray with the fake slapshot and goal for the win!!!!

I couldn't watch the game because my housemates were watching some shit movie.

sad-smiley-002.gif

GibsonGirl said:

I couldn't watch the game because my housemates were watching some shit movie.

sad-smiley-002.gif
Oh man it was 3-3 and went to a shootout. Koivu scored two goals to help Montreal rebound in the 3rd. Souray had the most brilliant shootout goal where he wound up for a huge slapshot, ducked to the left and waited, waited, and lifted the puck over Toronto's sprawling goalie. Oh my god :drool:

Canadiens1160 said:
Oh man it was 3-3 and went to a shootout. Koivu scored two goals to help Montreal rebound in the 3rd. Souray had the most brilliant shootout goal where he wound up for a huge slapshot, ducked to the left and waited, waited, and lifted the puck over Toronto's sprawling goalie. Oh my god :drool:

THIS IS NOT FAIR. I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT. I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED UNTIL MY HEAD FELL OFF. SHELDON SOURAY IS MY HERO. :scream:

Please...I love when things turn into a chat thread. If Queen Bee were a moderator she could rename it....

Right. First off, let us discuss the supreme being that is Sheldon Souray.

sourayfight.jpg

EDIT: Oops, wrong photo. But hey, he gave that guy a bloody eye, so that's still cool.

He's fantastic - unless he's specifically trying to play some form of defense :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom