Concert T-shirt Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
What's your favorite U2 concert t-shirt that you have?

Mine would be my black one from Popmart, with their 4 pictures across the chest. I LOVE it. I actually wore it today. But I've worn it so much that it's fading...waaaah...

I also have another Popmart one, the one with the album cover on it...and a white one from Elevation with the band on the front. Oh...and a really huge popmart shirt (which I wear as a nightgown!) with the 1997 "new U2" SPIN mag cover pic on it. Oh, and then there's the black and red elevation babydoll shirt I got off U2.com. And I have another U2.com shirt that's red and gray...

I remember at the Detroit show in '97, there was this guy with a WAR shirt that LOOKED like it was from 1983. It was all raggedy and stuff. I thought that was SO COOL!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by She wanted the highway:

My Elevation white with black, pics of the boys on front, tour dates on back.

I wonder if that's the same one I have...I hardly ever wear it 'cos I'm always afraid I'm going to spill something on it!

------------------

I have quite a few.
tshirts2.jpg

tshirts4.jpg

inspector2002_1664_21674207

inspector2002_1664_21144797

inspector2002_1664_21067545

inspector2002_1664_20989965

I gave this one away to a friend
tshirts7.jpg

I'm searching for a pic of the black popmart one wertsie. Its my fave too.

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

haha Im editing again cause I found better pics!
I also have the Sunflower 'One'shirt.
Plus from Elevation this green one with just the symbols,
shu25.jpg

and the bottle green Slane one with faces.
shu23.jpg

But this is my fave shirt. I especially love the back with the heart and dates.

shu27.jpg

Oh, I also have one of Mr The Edge I bought in Dublin.

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 04-06-2002).]

I have Zoomy's Rattle and Hum shirt, her black Zoo TV one and her green Slane one. In addition to these I have another white Zoo TV one, a black Popmart one and a pretty cool Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me one that I picked up in London a while back.

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

My price possession is my black War t-shirt with the white flag. (Like the one Bono has on during Red Rocks.)

At this point I'm afraid to even touch it because I think it will just disintegrate.

Oops...Forget to mention that I also have a Rattle and Hum shirt and an oversized "One" shirt that I wear as a nightgown.

------------------

Definetly my green popmart tshirt with the four silver symbols on the front. Last summer my brother asked me if it was a required uniform or something since I wore it so much!

Originally posted by wertsie:

Mine would be my black one from Popmart, with their 4 pictures across the chest. I LOVE it. I actually wore it today. But I've worn it so much that it's fading...waaaah...

I have that one too and love it. The pictures are all cracked and fading though. I had one of my school pictures taken while wearing that shirt, and the boys' pics just made it into the shot as well. That was my fave school pic ever.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Back
Top Bottom