Come back, Michael Griffiths!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's Michael! It's Michael! look everyone! Michael Griffiths is back!! sound the town bell and bring out the banquet!!! dance! dance! dance! but don't try and pet him, he might be testy, what with it being tuesday!

and stay away from the slow loris damnit! he's not fooood! no no no!

good to see your name around here Michael, hope all is well in your life, best of luck to you, hope to see you around more often
smile.gif

YAY, IT WORKED!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for making an appearance, Michael, don't be a stranger. I hope you enjoy the movie.

A big thank you to everyone who replied.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
haha why do people keep thinking this?

Its very odd indeed as the boys know each other
eek.gif

Well, partly because they both live in Vancouver, I guess. This sounds kinda mean but I wondered sometimes if Bacchus was MG when he'd had a bit too much to drink. Just that they seemed similar but with a bit of a difference in personality!

------------------
The soul needs beauty for a soulmate

hey Michael! welcome back and hope everythings well..as you can see, you and your writing were missed
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by Michael Griffiths:
And Follower, I am still your biggest fan!

No dear, I'm yours...and I'm not flattering...okay, maybe it's a mutual fandom, LOL
When I read that topic Bubba started about the "literate members" of the forum I thought of you immediately! Then I asked about you and Calluna gently explained that you haven't been avaiable...but also she said that you hadn't left the forum for good. You have been missed. Your review of the Vancouver show was really special...and I live thru these reviews, you know.
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Back
Top Bottom