Columbus,a year ago today...were you there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
This show was AMAZING !!!
The night was a special one.....
biggrin.gif

I wasn't there
probably had to work

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

i was going to go but i didnt get tickets because i live in cincinnati and i had to work , being it a monday evening. then i was let go of my job and wished i would have gotten tickets.

Originally posted by broshere:
i was going to go but i didnt get tickets because i live in cincinnati and i had to work , being it a monday evening. then i was let go of my job and wished i would have gotten tickets.

I had my heart set on going to Lex and Indy....but neither one of those worked out, so I had to make Columbus....I live a little north of Cincy so my best friend and I just made the trek up 71....
biggrin.gif

thats awesome. its great to see someone who lives close. how long have been a U2 fan. do you have the colombus show? if not i could possibly send you one? how many shows have you been to?

Originally posted by broshere:
thats awesome. its great to see someone who lives close. how long have been a U2 fan. do you have the colombus show? if not i could possibly send you one? how many shows have you been to?

Thanks for the offer of the Columbus show,tho I think thats on it's way to me as I write...
biggrin.gif

I've been a fan forever....since I was 14,that's the first time I saw them live in Lexington in 87....
I been fortunate enough to see them 7 times,twice on this tour, Columbus and Notre Dame(both awesome of course)...
It is nice to see another U2 fan in this area...I'm afraid there is'nt very many of us !!!
wink.gif

i hear ya browneyedgirl. i have been a fan for many years. my first show was with my brother in law in 92 during the zoo tv tour in detroit, i have also seen them in columbus during popmart, elevation --> lexington, indianapolis, chicago frist show, and notre dame

I was there. It was my first U2 show so I thought it was amazing!!! If anyone has a copy of it please let me know. I have been looking for a copy since the show!!

I was there and it was my 9th U2 show and my 2nd of the Elevation tour. I saw 3 more Elevation shows after it for a total of 12 U2 shows. 4 ZOO TV, 3 POPMART, 5 ELEVATION. I also saw U2 the night before in Pittsburgh! The Columbus show was the greatest show I have ever seen, although Philadelphia last November is a strong compititor. I was in the Heart for Phili. I had the high priced seats for Columbus but they were great. I have the Bootleg of this show and I think its the best boot of the tour!

I wasn't there. Probably because I live in Canada.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom